Going Home To The Drama. Ch. 40

Phoenix's Pov:

"Damie do we really have to go back?" I pouted.

"Yes, we do. Sorry Rio." He answered while packing.

"Well when we get home I'm going to visit my sister. And I miss Wyatt."

"Can I come too?"

I smiled at him. "Duh!"

He grinned at me. I love Damon. Still praying to the gods that he loves me back.

We packed up the car. I always hate the ride back. I switched on the radio.

I'd Lie By Taylor Swift came on. I glared at the radio. I love this song. But I think it sorta describes my feelings.

I just sang quietly along to the song. I pulled out my iPod and played Temple Run and Flow.

Eventually my eyes felt droopy and I fell asleep.

"Damie, I love you." I mumbled sleepily.

I hope he didn't hear that.

Damon's Pov:

I listened to Phoenix sing and play her stupid games on her iPod. I looked over to her. She was half-asleep with her iPod falling out of her hand.

"Damie, I love you." She mumbled.

My dead heart stopped. Of course I loved Phoenix. She was crazy and funny. And perfect.

I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too, Rio" I whispered hoping somehow it would enter her dreams and subconscious. 

Phoenix's Pov:

Dream:

I was in a wedding dress. And I was walking down the aisle with Edweirdo. I mentally groaned. I looked around and saw my family, my friends, and pretty much everyone I knew. Even Klaus was there.

I looked straight forward and I saw Damon in a tux smirking. I playfully glared at him and he grinned. That's better.

I got up there and the preacher did his thing.

"Damon do you take Phoenix to be your wife forever?"

"I do."

"Phoenix do you take Damon to be your husband forever?"

I rolled my eyes. "Duh."

Everyone laughed. We said our vow's next.

"I love you Phoenix. I will even try and smile more. I'll deal with your terrible music and let you be the crazy girl you are. I will love you forever and always." then he stage whispered. "I'll even deal with your crazy family."

We were a laughing.

"Damie, your the best. Your like my best guy friend. I'll try not to have my crazy family come over. And I'll even try and deal with your weird mood swings. Lol. But I will always love you. No matter what. Even if I get kidnapped my cannibal buttons. I will always love you. Forever and always."

Everyone was smiling. And Edweirdo was laughing. And I'm pretty sure that Eli was crying.

We all walked out and drove to some hotel place. When we got there I threw the bouquet. Eli caught it. Everyone was smiling and laughing.

Me and Damon did our first dance to '1234 by the Plain White T's.'

Everything was perfect. While we were dancing the Volturi barged in killed everyone. I started sobbing. I sat down a pool of blood.

"I told you that we would be back." Aro said in a sad tone. I clutched Damon

"Forever and Always." He whispered and his eyes got all glassy. I was bawling now.

"Why don't you just kill me!" I wailed.

"Because my dear you are too precious."  Aro said.

I woke up gasping for breath. I looked around I was in the car. I looked down, still in my pj's. Not a wedding dress. It was just a dream.

"Rio are you okay?" Asked Damon. I nodded.

"I just had a terrible dream." I trembled just from thinking about it.

"Oh honey do you want to tell me about it?" Damon asked.

"Well it was our wedding-"

"That's the bad dream?" Damon asked in a sad tone.

"If you let me finish you'll see what was so horrible." I snapped.

"Sorry!"

"No. I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just been in a bad mood."  I said.

He smiled at me.

"So it was our wedding and everything was amazing and perfect. We were at the wedding reception and we just finished our first dance. Then the Volturi came and killed everyone but me. I was just sitting there crying. It was horrible." I explained.

He rubbed my shoulder as well as he could because he's driving.

"Well we are home now." We pulled into the driveway.

I grabbed my suitcase.

"Hello we are home!" I called. It echoed around. I want into the kitchen and saw a note addressed to Damon and Phoenix. I didn't recognize the hand writing. I opened it and it read:

Dear Phoenix and Damon,

We got them. Come to Italy we can talk about it. See you soon.

~The Volturi.

Who is them?

"Oh god Damon! Who do you think they have?" I asked.

Damon sighed. "Probably Stefan, Elena.."

We started making calls turns out they have Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Klaus, and Mr. Saltzman.

"So they took everyone?!" I exclaimed.

Damon nodded sadly.

"But why would they take Klaus? Of all people?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Okay. We need a game plan. I think that we should go to Italy and give them what they want." I told him.

"And what is it that they want?" Damon asked.

"Me." I answered.

Fml.