Meeting Klaus. Ch. 22

Phoenix's Pov:

The sun evil little ray's shine through my window. I glare at my window. I really hate the sun. I get out of bed and get dressed in: a strapless heart top floral dress, black tights, black high top converse, my purple ring, sliver star stud earrings, and a necklaces that has 2 charms; one of them is a star and the other one is black and it says 'Someday I'll wish upon a star'.

(click on external link for outfit)  

I sneak into Wyatt's room to find him sleeping like a rock. I smile and tip-toe out of his room. I skip down the stairs and make some chocolate chip pancakes. I eat my totally epic chocolate chip pancakes and skip back up the stairs. To my room. I grab my dairy out from under my bed. 

Date: 12.4.12

Dear Diary,

I was watching Criminal Minds a couple days ago. And I found a quote that I like so here it is:

It is said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time the mind protecting it sanity covers them with scar tissue and the pain less but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy said it. I have no idea who she is or what she has done but she seems like an awesome chick. If she is a chick. Just wanted to say that. 

Keep Dreaming,

Phoenix.

I close my diary and shove it back under my bed. I check on Wyatt again and see his eyes wide open. I pick him up and get him dressed in some jeans and a little t-shirt! I pick him and start bouncing him.

Suddenly there is a man in the room. He is fairly tall, has short curly brown hair, and green eyes.

"Hello my name is Klaus," Says the man with a heavy english accent.(correct my if i'm wrong on his eye color!)

I knit my eyebrows together, "I'm Phoenix."

"Nice to meet you Phoenix." Said Klaus.

Klaus now where have I heard that name, I think to myself. Oh is this the Klaus that killed all of those vampires. And he's an original great just great. Note the sarcasm. 

"Likewise." I say lying through my teeth holding Wyatt closer to me.

"Now who is he?" Ask Klaus.

"Wyatt." I say shortly.

"Whats your natural hair color?" Klaus asks. 

"Silver. Would you like to see?" I ask him.

"Yes please."

I wave my hand in front of my face and my hair changes and it goes back to wavy/curly and goes down to my waist and is of course silver.

"You look just like Laelia (lay-la)." He suddenly says sounding weak.

"Who-" And before I can finish he runs out of the room and house.

What the?!?!