Waking Up and Leaving? Ch. 44

• Dedicated to To all my fans who stuck with me! Love you guys!<3

Phoenix's Pov:

I was walking around in the darkness. I couldn't see crap.

"Hello!" I called out trying to find my way around. Where the hell am I. I don't wake up in darkness often but when I do its oddly annoying. I walked around in the darkness. Hey don't judge me...it's not like I have anything better to do.

Not paying attention because of my mental rant I failed to notice that I was walking towards a light. And when I did notice it was to late because I was sucked into the light. Isn't that terrible I was being sucked into to a most likely evil light.

I screamed because of the feeling of being sucked in a tube. I woke up screaming.

"Phoenix? Phoenix?! Are you okay?! Phoenix answer me?!" I heard someone yell.

I keep screaming. I couldn't help it I was terrified. In a couple seconds I felt someone shaking me lightly.

"Phoenix?" A different voice yelled.

I stopped screaming and opened my eyes.

"Sorry. I really don't know what is wrong with me. I think these are the first stages of a mental breakdown." I joked, even though I knew something was up. Seeing as I don't remember falling asleep in my room. Actually the last thing I remember is that thing with my bitch of a mother saying something along the lines of, "She won't find out."

"So what happened to me?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Well you fainted. And you have been in a coma for 3 weeks." Demetri explained.

"Ah! That's why I feel so awake." I said in understanding.

"Well at least she is back to normal." Felix sounded relived.

"She was never normal." Alec responded.

"Hey! The she y'all are talking about is right here! Stop talking about me like I'm not here." I pouted.

"Aro requested your presents." Jane said appearing out no where.

"Okie-dookie artichoke-y" I replied while walking out the door.

I stopped in in the middle of the hallway, finally realizing that no one was behind me and I didn't see anyone pass me.

"Are you guys coming or you just going to sit there and gossip?" I asked. I heard a gust of wind and everyone was either next to me or behind me.

"So...what's happened since I've been sleeping?" I asked not really talking to anyone.

"Well nothing exciting." Responded Santiago. I raised my eyebrows.

"So I see that I was greatly missed." Was my sarcastic response.

Everyone laughed at my response and by the time the laughter died down we were at the throne room.

"Hello Aro." I said boredly.

"Hello Phoenix." He replied happily, as usual. I wonder if he is ever unhappy, even when people tell him no. Weird, I wonder if he takes happy pills.

"Aro do you take happy pills?" I echoed my thoughts.

"Um no. Are you sure that she is okay?" He asked, while answering. 

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah she is back to her insane self," answered Felix snickering. 

I crossed my arm and pouted.

"Well I called you all down here because I wanted to inform you that dear Phoenix is leaving." Aro said. My eyes widened.

"Omg! Thank you so much!" I screamed, "But why?"