Friends Meet Family. Family Meet Family. Ch. 10

• Dedicated to All of my awesome fans who rock and kick ass!

CHAPTER 10!!! WAHOO!!! DOUBLE DIGITS!!! hope that u like :D!!! =]=]=]=] <--idk i got bored!

Phoenix's Pov:

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITTY SHIT SHIT!!  SHIT!!! Well let my recap for you. I was informing everyone how my 'family' was coming and then suddenly the Cullen's burst through the door. 

Like I said before: SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITTY SHIT SHIT!!!

"Wow! I can feel the awkward." I say feeling the air. Everyone looks like they are ready to pounce.

"Chill guys. It's fine they won't attack me." I tell my friends.

"How do you know?" Ask Emmett cockily. 

"1 I can read minds so even if you thought about attacking me I could just do that. And 1 of my powers is to control people like that *insert snap* so yeah." I tell them.

"Prove it!" Says Rosalie.

"Fine!" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Alice make-out with Damon," I say in my special voice.

Alice lunges her self at Damon making out with him. GROSS! WHY DID I MAKE THEM DO THAT!

"Alice get of Damon and kick Stefan and his bunny eating ways in the face but not to hard." I tell her in my special voice.

"OK!" She says in a monotone voice. She gets off Damon and kicks Stefan I the head. Hard enough to make his head snap the side.

"Haha told you so! I told you it works! I DON'T LIE!!" I shout at the Cullen's.

"Whatever," Grumbles Emmett crossing his arms over his chest.

Damon on the other hand, along with Stefan, are glaring at me. "What? I had to." I say. They turn the heads, stick there nose up in the air. 

"I know you love me! Come on! Please I'm sorry Stefan and Damon." I say.

"Okay," They said at the same time. Then tackle me in a bear hug making me fall to the ground with them on top of me.

"Well look who turned into a little whore. With blue hair," Says my bitch sister Mia a.k.a Renesmee.

"I'm not the only one." I growl back.

She giggles then launches back on to her stupid pet.

"Well family meet friends. 'Family' meet "Family"" I say awkwardly. 

"Guys this is, Carlisle and his mate Esme, Alice and Jasper her mate, Rosalie and her mate Emmett, my mother Isabella a.k.a Bella and her mate my father Edward, and my bitch sisters pet Jacob and his imprint my bitch sister Renesmee a.k.a Mia. Family this is Damon Salvatore and his bunny eating brother Stefan. Elena Stefan's human girlfriend. Bonnie the witch. Jeremy Elena's little brother. And Caroline the barbie vampire." I introduce everyone. 

"Well what a cute group of friends you have," Says Bella.

"Shut it bitch," Says Damon. I nod at him saying my thanks.

"Okay what takes me from taking out all of you," Ask Damon.

"Damon," Warns Stefan.

"What its the truth. There in our home Stefan!" Exclaims Damon.

"Brotherly love!" I say rolling my eyes.

"Okay. What the hell do you people want and why the fuck won't you leave!" I ask.

"We have come to take you home." Says Bella.

"Well then go back home cuz' that isn't happening." I shout.

"Don't shout at your mother!" Edward tells me.

"I'll do whatever the FUCK I want!" I yell at him

"DON'T USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!!" yells Edward. 

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK YOU!!!!" I shout.

"Phoenix Rio Indigo Cullen stop that right now or else," Threatens Edward.

"Or what. What are you going to do to me. Ground me. I don't even live with you!" I yell at him.

"You know-" Starts Edward.

"Just let it go. Come on Eddy she doesn't want to leave. And by the way I like the new look," Says Emmett.

"New look?" Ask Edward.

"Yeah my hair is blue and so are my eyes! You don't even know how I look!" I shout at them.

"I love you!" Yells Edward and Bella at the same time as they walk out the door.

"FUCK YOU!"

And right then and there I break down cry...