A Date With Damon. Part Two. Ch. 39

Phoenix's PoV:

We spent the whole day on the beach. We stayed until 5 o'clock.

"Damie, what should I wear?" I asked.

"Something pretty..."

"That helps so much!"

He rolled his eyes. Hand and hand we walked back to the house...err cabin?

I ran up to the bathroom and took a shower. I used my favorite Watermelon Shampoo and Conditioner.  Then I used some Watermelon-Strawberry body wash. I even add purple dye to my hair to make it darker. You could still see the blonde peaking out.

Next I dried my hair then curled it. After that I put on strapless bra and some underwear (Duh!). I got dressed in a white dress that was one shoulder and had a ruffle at the top and a white belt on the hips, a necklace that had an old camera charm, a black hair band with a black bow on the side, and platform sandals that were peach colored and were criss-crossed.

"Damie where are you?" I called trying not to stumble in the heels.

"In the kitchen Princess." He yelled. Again with the pet names! I swear most of the things I say go in one ear and out the other.

I walked down the stairs, slowly because I know that I will fall if I go at normal pace. I'm such a fail.

At the second to last stair I fell. Ow!

"Damie! I fell down the stairs...help me!" I laid on the ground.

He came running! "Oh my goodness are you okay?"

"Umm yes. I only fell down the two stairs so I assume I'm okay." I told him.

"Really Rio. You fell down two stairs and you call me over here?!" Damon exclaimed.

"Yeah. It still hurt!" I told him while pouting.

"Aww! My poor baby!" He picked me up bridal style. I blushed.

"By the way you like amazing! Especially from this angle." I turned darker. He could see down my dress.

Damon carried me to the car and even buckled my seat belt. I feel like a big baby! Lol.

We drove to AC/DC and we were screaming at the top of our lungs.We sounded horrible.

We should probably be arrested for how bad we sounded. Oh gosh I could never survive being someones bitch. Or would I be the one with a bitch. Na! I would probably be the bitch. I shuddered. Being a bitch would be...weird. Would I have to do weird stuff....oh god that would be horrible.

"Oh god! Damie! We have to stop singing!" I exclaimed.

"Why? I mean I know that I'm a bad singer but why?" He asked.

"Because we are horrible singers. No offense. So then we could arrested for how bad we were, then I would get sent to a jail with all women and I would have to be someone's bitch!!" I wailed.

Damon just started chuckling then full on was laughing. I pouted in my seat. I crossed my arms over my chest and slouched. I jutted my lip out.

"I'm sorry Rio. I didn't mean it." Damon said. I looked out the window. I bit my lip trying not to smile.

"I really am sorry. I don't want to hurt your feelings." Damon was begging.

"Aww! You make me feel like a horrible person!" I said. 

"Well we are here we are the restaurant..." Damon told me. 

I smiled. The restaurant looked fancy. I'm glad I wore a dress.

"Well lets go..." I said after we sat in the car staring at the restaurant.

Damon got out and popped out of no where. I jumped. He opened my door.

"What are a kind sir you are." I giggled.

"Why thank, ma'am."

I grabbed his forearm and snuggled against him.

"Hello. Welcome to Green Garden. I'll show you your table." Said a pretty blonde.

We sat down across from each other. I looked over the menu. They have steak! Yummy!

"Hi! My name is Ashley and I will be your waitress. Could I get you something to drink?" Another pretty blonde asked.

"Yeah. Could I get a Dr. Pepper." I asked. Ashley nodded and wrote it down.

"I'll get a water with lemon please." Damon said. She wrote it down and walked away.

"I don't know if the food is good. I've never been here." Damon told me.

"Okay then. Let's just hope and pray!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

Damon rolled his eyes.

Turn's out there food was amazing until me and Damon started throwing popcorn at each other. They give popcorn as an appetizer...maybe not anymore. I missed Damon and hit an old lady in the back of the head. Oops! 

She turned and glared. I blushed and looked away. Damon was laughing his butt off.

I blushed harder. I grabbed another piece of popcorn and made sure that hit him in the face.

He looked at me and grabbed a whole handful of it and threw it at me. I felt the popcorn in my bra. I hate Damon.

But you all know that's a fat lie. I love Damon.

"Honey you okay?" Damon asked.

"Yeah I'm good."

"While we got asked to leave because we are causing a disturbance." Damon said. 

I laughed. Of course. We would get kick out of a restaurant. Ha! This was a nice date! 

I just hope that Damon loves me back....