Love <3 Ch. 50

A/N: Well this story is coming to an end. I think maybe 3-5 more chapters! But don't be too sad! You could always just read the story again lol. Well I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Please don't forget to vote and comment. <3

Phoenix's Pov:

Damon took us home after the Ferris wheel ride. I was asleep by the time we got home. Yeah I sleep a lot lol.

I felt the suns rays peaking through my curtains. UGH! I don't want to get up! So much work!! I mentally groaned and rolled over. Of course I fall right off my bed with a loud THUD!! I groaned and grab my hip bone.

"I hate the sun!" I exclaimed still laying on the ground. Not even a second later Damon was next to me.

"Are you judging me right now?" I asked him.

He helped me up and threw me on to the bed. I grinned at him. He walked over and sat on me. I groaned.

"Hey Damie. I kinda want to shower, so if you don't mind getting off me. Also so I can breath again." I gave him the biggest puppy dog eyes. I swear my eyes were bigger than Raiden's.

He got up and said, "Ok! Love you Rio."

I kissed his cheek. "Hey hun what are we doing today?"

"Just hanging out."

I got into the shower and jammed out to my music. Afterwards I got dressed in lazy clothes, aka, gray hollister sweatpants that go to the knee, a blue tank top with the cookie monsters face on it, black ugg slippers, and the ring Klaus got me. 

I french braided my hair sideways then it went into a bun. I grabbed the pikachu toy that Damon got me and headed down stairs.

He was in the living room watching the news. Question mark.

"Hey Damie!" I said as I walked into the living room.

"What is it?" he asked me.

"Will you put in the first season of supernatural?" I puppy dog eyed him. He groaned but got up any ways and put the DVD in.

I kissed him on the lips and said "Thank you!"

After the first 2 episodes I yawned and my tummy growled.

"Hungry?" Damon joked.

"How did you know?" I asked back.

"I'll make lunch. Start the next episode without me." He said kissing my forehead.

I rubbed my tummy which caused me to have a thought. Will I ever have a baby? I smiled at the thought. Yes I will have a baby. I want two little boys. Would they be 3/4 vampire? That's weird. I want a baby now, but I don't want to be a whore. I mean do people try to seduce there boyfriends for a baby? Right only a whore. Maybe if we got married. I felt my eyes widen. OMG could you imagine this blue haired freak in a wedding dress. Yeah right. But still...wouldn't it be great if I could call Damon my husband?

I blushed as Damon's voice knocked me out of my train of thought.

"Blue the food is ready!" He called.

Blue?

I echoed my thoughts out loud, "Blue?"

"It's a nickname." He responded itching his neck. AWWW he's nervous, or maybe he had an itch on his neck. Well we will go with the first thought.

"It's cute." I grinned and kissed his cheek.

He made toast and put Nutella on it with some green grapes and strawberries on the side. He is so cute! I swear he is a soft on the inside! 

"So Damie I was thinking, when are we getting married?" I joked because of the thoughts I was having earlier.

He choked on his drink, oh jeez I think I killed him. I patted his back as he recovered from his chocking.

"Are you ok?" I asked him still patting his back.

"Well you scared me! Are you serious Phoenix?" Damon asked me.

"Of course I want to marry you but I was joking because I was thinking about it earlier and I just wanted to see what your reaction would be. But just so you know I didn't think that you would chock on your drink." I told him.

"OH. So do you want to get married?"

"Of course and have kids! I love kids they are amazing!" I responded happily.

"Well lets get married." I think my heart just stopped.

"Are you serious?" I asked. Lord if he is kidding I'm going to punch him.

"Of course. Phoenix Rio Indigo Cullen will you marry me?" He got down on one knee.

"Hmm well OF COURSE!" I screamed.

"Well I don't have a ring but I can get one." He said.

"Can I come?" I begged.

"Of course fiance!" I giggled at the term. 

I skipped to the door and then I ran into Eli.

"Hey Phe why so happy?" She asked after we recovered from the bump.

"Damon asked me to marry him!!" I squealed.

"OMG! How lucky! Where is the ring?!" She asked just as excited as me.

"Well that's what we are going to get because it kinda happened on the fly, but I don't really care!" I explained.

"Tell me ALL the details later!" She yelled as she was walking up the stairs.

I decided to change out of the sweatpants and look a bit nice so I went up stairs and changed into, white skinny jeans, a black button up vest like shirt, black sandals that had a heel, black sunglasses, my purple ring, and an all black wrist watch.

(CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK FOR BOTH OUTFITS, please)

I brushed and straightened my hair. I checked the time on my iPhone and it said 2:12.

"DAMIE! ARE YOU READY TO GO??" I shouted as I walked down stairs. 

"2 minutes." He responded.

I filled Raiden's food and water bowl and brought him inside and by the time I did all that Damon was in the car beeping the horn at me.

I walked to the car buckled myself in and PUMPED UP THE JAMS!!

The silence in the car wasn't awkward it was actually quite nice. I looked at the ring on my left hand and wondered about the engagement ring.  I hope I don't sound selfish...but I hope its really nice. I think that Eli should be the maid of honor and I would force Damon to make Stefan the best man. And of course I could see Car helping me plan the wedding. This is going to be amazing.

Life is perfect. For now..