Finally HOME!!! Ch.33

Phoenix's PoV:

Damon locked eyes with me. And nodded. I assume that means he want's me to come with him, quietly Bonnie and Caroline got out of the car.

"Hey will you grab my clothes. I love them..." I whispered quietly. Bonnie rolled her eyes but slightly nodded. Hey! Don't judge me! Yeah! You! With the judgey eyes! The clothes in there are A-MAZ-ING! They are the clothes I got with Klaus. 

I was so lost in my daydream that I didn't notice that someone had grabbed me and put me in the car.

"Change of plans?" I asked. I thought that the plan was for Bonnie was going to 'distract' Klaus and that was how it was going. But I guess that plans have changed.

"Yeah. We wanted to be sure that you were going to get out." Damon replied. I cocked (Haha cocked) a brow. 

"What?!" Asked Damon. 

"Nothing, nothing at all." I sang.

"Well-um-I like your hair. It's different?" Damon stuttered out, wait he stuttered. Oh god, I think that Damon is dying!

"Omg! Damon are you dying! I mean you like never stutter! And-and" I rambled.

Damon chuckled, "Rio I'm not dying."

"Rio? Really. That's my middle name."

"Well it's my new nickname for you, so learn to love it!" Damon said.

We reached the house. Stefan's car was already there. Dang either Damon drives super slow or Stefan drives super duper fast.

"Who is here?" I asked.

"Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, and Stefan." Said Damon.

I nodded. I walked into the house. Caroline runs over and said, "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!"

"Um my be lazy clothes." I said.

"Well we are going out! To celebrate you being alive." 

I rolled my eyes at her pitiful excuse to party and get me all dressed up.

I sighed, "Okay."

Bonnie and Elena let out a small yay! And Eli grabbed Stefan's keys, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, and shouted, "We are going to the mall, btw I got Damon's credit card!"

Before we slammed the door we heard a faint, "WHAT?!"

We all got in the car, me and Eli in the front and Care and Bonnie in the back.

We were all grinning and smiling. It was funny, how we could be killers and evil (kinda 0.O) then the next minute we are normal teens. Well as close to normal as we can get.

We reached the mall and all went searching for clothes, Caroline told us we could wear whatever (PRAISE!)

She was not going to waste her money shopping when she already looked good, Caroline's words not mine.

Randomly I hear, "This would look amazing on you!" ~Caroline

"WHAT NO?! THAT LOOKS LIKE BARF!!" ~Bonnie

Ah its good to be home!