Shopping For The Founders Ball! Ch.11

sorry i haven't upload in a while.  been super super busy!!

Elena's Pov:

Poor Phe. I feel so bad. It took her about 2 minutes after her family left for her to calm down.

"Guys. I know this isn't a good time but there is Founder's Ball tonight and we have to go. Phe I'm so so so so so so so so so so *takes deep breath* sorry!" Says Caroline.

Phoenix's just laughs. "It's fine. But come on we need to go shopping. How much time do we have Care?"

"Um 5 hours," Says Caroline.

"Okay then leggo!" Says Phe in a fake gangster voice.

"Please don't try and go street on me, it was just bad," Said Jer.

Phoenix just laughs and waves, "Come on girls!"

Phoenix's Pov:

Haha I love my new life.

"Okay so I'm going to help everyone find dresses! There is no theme you just need to look good." Said Care.

We all just laugh at her. We all link arms going like this: Caroline, Me, Eli, then Bonnie. We walk into the 1st store and start looking around. 

Bonnie was trying on this awesome dress. It was blood red, plain at the top, and ruffles and at the bottom. It was so pretty! Also she found some black peep toe shoes with a bead bow on top. And plus me and Car get her a bunch of cute jewelry to go with it! And Eli is picking out make up for her. 

She comes out and we all scream! She looks so pretty! 

"This is the one!" I said!

"I know!" Said Bonnie!

"You look great!" Said Care and Eli.

"But I found a dress to!" Yells Care!

It's navy blue and the bottom is kinda bunched up and on the side is a rose. With peep toe shoes with the strap on the back. Some awesome jewelry and make up.

She comes out and we all scream, again.

"Awesome!"

"Your definitely getting it!"

"Eli have you found anything?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

"That's fine. Neither have I. Guys lets go check out another story!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its so short! im just super busy and im tired! but check out my polyvore account for care's and bonnies dresses! aka click the external link!