I Have The Worst Luck Ever. Ch. 36

Phoenix's Pov: 

You have got to be kidding me. Thanks Volturi way to make me like a jerk. AHHH! I swear one of these days I might just go psycho. Well it's too late now.

I put my hand on my hip as if to say "What do you want?" I noticed that I was only Aro, Alec, and Jane.

"Well dear we were wondering if you wanted to join the Volturi. You would be a great addition to our collection." Aro said.

"Um. No. Sorry but I like my life. And I don't want to kill vamps and have to drink human blood! Also I don't want to be apart of your weird little club." I told him.

"Are you sure?" Aro asked.

I nodded. "Sorry."

"Don't worry dear. You will join us one way or another." Aro said in a creepy voice then vanished with Jane. Alec lingering for a second then leaving as well.

"Please come home with us," Pleaded Edward, "We were right! And you might be in danger."

"I just have one question." I responded. Edward looked at my quizzically, but nodded anyways.

"Why now? You could have found me when I first ran away. So why now?" I really need to know. I just don't understand. I have a feeling the answer I'm going to hear isn't one I want to hear.

"Well, um...I don't know how to explain this but-" Edward started but got cut off by Rosalie, "because Edward has a guilty conscious and can't deal with it for any longer, so we tried to find you. Not that hard actually."

"Thank you for telling me. But there is no way in hell I'm coming with you." I told them bluntly.

"You are danger you know." Alice told me.

"Of course I am. I'm Phoenix Rio Indigo Cullen! What do you expect?" I replied.

"For you to be more like Renesmee." The Bitch said. A.k.a my egg doner. A.k.a Bella Swan well I guess Cullen. Sadly. Like me!

I grit my teeth in anger. It took my all my might to not go over to her and bitch slap her. That would make my day, even more than slapping Edward.

"Go to hell." I spat at her.

"See you there." She said.

"One can only hope." I told her. I turned to everyone.

"Please get out."

No one said anything they just left in peace. Before Alice closed the door she said, "You are in grave danger and soon you will need to find out who your true friends are."

Goodness someone has turned into a fortune cookie. Or a creepy old lady that tells you your 'fortune and future.' As if I bet my freaking washer machine could tell better fortunes than them.

Far to tired to go to Elena's I sluggishly went to my room and plopped on my bed. Falling asleep almost instantly. 

Dream:

I was in a forest. I think the one right outside the Boarding House. But I couldn't be sure. It was dark and cold. The wind whipped through my hair and caused goosebumps to appear on my skin. I looked down and saw that I was wearing a strapless white dress with no shoes. 

"Hello! Is anyone out there." I called.

Suddenly I started running. Whatever I was running from was catching up and quickly I might add. Finally I stopped to catch my breath. I was hiding behind a tree. I slowly turned my head to see who was chasing me. It was the Volturi.

I started running again. I think his name is Dimitri had caught up with me and was a foot not even behind me. I was breathing heavily. I picked up speed trying to out run him.

I ran straight into something. I realized it was someone when they wrapped there arms around my waist.

"I got you princess." Alec whispered in my ear.

I woke up. That dream was freaky. I really hate myself for having a crazy imagination. Trying to shake the dream out of my head I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After my shower I got dressed in black and white zebra print shorts, a neon yellow tank top with a smiley face on it, black rays-ban's, black gladiator sandals, a mickey mouse necklace, and a black and white rubber bracelet that said 'I'm Sexy and I Know It.'

(Click external link you know the drill ;D)

Man I really hope that just for one day I can have a drama free day! But you know I am Phoenix so knowing my luck that isn't going to happen. But one can always hope and dream.

Just like I hope and dream Bella will get hit by a bus then it will back over her again! What a wonderful day that would be. I really hope that day is today!