Damon the Cheater. Ch. 45

Damon's Pov:

When I seen Phoenix all I could think of was how happy I am to see her. I'm pretty sure that my eye's shone with happiness. Then I realized that she looked really sad, and I realized that I was making out with Andy Star.

FUCK!

She ran out of the room with tears in her eyes.

DAMMIT!! 

Why did I do this. Elena warned me that karma would come around and bit me in the ass. I didn't understand that this is what she meant. I shoved Andy off, of me and compelled her to go home. She repeated everything in monotone, grabbed her shoe's and walked out of the room and went home. 

I punched my ancient dresser and heard it crack. I fucked up big time.

Phoenix's Pov:

I ran and ran until I stopped in the forest right under a tree. I was breathing heavily.

Why would he do this to me? How long has he been cheating? Is it even considered cheating? I was gone for over a month? 

I pulled out my iPhone that for some awesome reason reason hadn't fallen out of my bra, where I was keeping it.

I put on the new song by One Direction, 'Little Things,' sat there and cried my eyes out.

By the time I was done I was listening to 'So Sick' by Ne-Yo. I rubbed my eyes like a tired child.

Suddenly I heard the leaves crunch to the left of me and I whipped me head to left and saw Demetri.

"What are you doing here?" my voice sounded hoarse.

"I wanted to check up on you but when I tracked you, you weren't at the Salvatore's so I followed your scent and found you here bawling your eye's out listening to Ne-Yo. Well now Justin Timberlake." He responded, "Are you okay?" 

I glared at him, weakly. "Does it look like I'm okay?" I asked him.

He looked at me, then grimaced. "Sorry. What happened?"

Just the thought of what happened made me start crying all over again.

"I-thought *sniffle* that he-he l-l-loved me." I sobbed.

Demetri picked me up bridal style and started running, like I weighed nothing.

"Where are we going?" I mumbled into his chest.

"My hotel."

"But I don't have any clothes."

He sighed and made a sharp left. He stopped, set me on the ground in front of the house, and was back in a second with my hello kitty suitcase and a black backpack. I assume full with clothes.

I closed my eyes for a second and we somehow ended up at a fancy hotel with two queen beds, a carpeted floor that was beige, and a huge plasma TV with a DVD player. Oh and a mini fridge in the corner.

I went to the mini fridge and saw it stocked with Ben & Jerry's ice creams. My two favorite kind's actually. Half Baked and Chocolate Fudge Brownie. 

I grinned and run at vampire speed and tackled him into a hug.

"Thank you! I really need this." I almost started to cry, but held it in.

He put in 'The Vow' and he said that I owed him one. I plopped down on one of the bed. We watched 'The Vow,' 'The Titanic', and 'Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone.' Then I fell asleep.

And for the record. I don't like Demetri. At least not in the way you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~