Leaving? Ch.9

hey ppls! whats up...besides your ceiling and/or sky. check out my other story please! with buttons on top jk jk jk BUTTONS ARE SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!! not kidding! but anywho hope dat you like this chappy!

Phoenix's Pov:

"Wait, how did Bella know about this plan?" I ask Alice.

"We told her when she got up!" Alice tells me in a duh voice.

"oh. Well I need to call my friends and tell them something and then find a dress and go to the club." I tell her.

"Or you could come home and everything could be like it should be?" Ask Alice

"Or how about no, I won't go home because even it was some master plan to keep the Volturi away. They were gone and haven't bothered us in 2 years!" I exclaim.

"We wanted to be sure it worked, or that they hadn't caught on!" Alice said.

"Well-" I didn't know what to say anymore.

"Well why don't you come home!" Says Alice.

"Well how about no!" I tell her.

"Well wait and see what your father and mother have to say about this," And then she leaves.

Leaving me cunfuzzled (confused) and annoyed. I grab my phone and call Eli.

"Eli we have a serious sitcheation (srry i like to say weird words to replace different words!)

"What is it," Ask Eli worried.

"I think that my family is coming to town," I exclaim loudly.

"That's it?" She asks like its nothing.

"Umm remember what I told you, well now I have to tell you something else. Meet at the Salv's house in 20 mins with everyone else." I tell her.

"Okay see you soon," Eli said.

Crap I still need to find a job. Maybe Eli can help me. Eh whatever. I'll think about it later. Right now I need to take a shower and probably get changed because me and Alice didn't stop talking until 8 in the freaking AM! Man she can talk. And I guess that time really does fly! Gah I sound like a crappy movie.

I take a nice warm shower with my awesome shampoo and conditioner. Then I get dressed in light blue shorts, a gray shirt that shows a bit of my stomach that has the picture of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road, my trusty black converse, my purple amethyst ring, a red heart necklace that says off with their heads, and a tie-die love slap bracelet.

Outfit-external link

I get to the Salvatore's exactly 4 minutes. I walk in the front door yelling, "CODE RED CODE FREAKIN' RED CODE RED-"

"We get it!" Exclaims Damon.

"What's wrong?" Ask Stefan.

"My family is coming!" I tell them.

"And this is bad because..." Ask Bonnie.

"Did you people not listen to my story they don't like me but Alice told me something important. So everyone listen up!" I said.

Everyone nods and sits down. I take a deep breath, "Okay so Eli, Bonnie, and Car may or may not have told you this but when we went to my house my aunt Alice was there. And she told me that my family hated me because she had vision that I became evil because the Volturi kidnapped me. Then I became out of control and they had to kill me. And when that was all going on they loved me, so they thought if they hated me that it would be okay."

"Wow! Your family is stupid," Says Jeremy.

"Jer!" Exclaims Eli, slapping his arm.

"Its fine, he is right. They are stupid." I say.

Everyone burst out laughing. After everyone calms down I say, "What should I do?" 

"Well-" Suddenly the Cullen's burst through the door.

Great just great.