At Salvatore House When Phoenix Is With Klaus. Ch. 27

3rd Person PoV at Salvatore House, while Phoenix is with Klaus: 

"Stefan! Where are you?" Damon called still looking at the phone.

"Damon, I was in my room, but I was going to Elena's is that ok? And where's Wyatt and Phoenix?" Stefan replied.

"That's what I'm try to tell you! Phoenix is with Klaus he took her! And I don't know where Wyatt is." Damon exclaimed.

"Oh my god. We have to call Bonnie. She can help us. And Elena. And Caroline." Stefan said already thinking of ways to get her out.

Then adds, "We should call Renesmee to see if Wyatt is with her just to be sure."

Damon nods and calls Renesmee on his phone.

(Bold=Damon, Italic=Renesmee)

"Hey Renesmee, it's Damon,"

"Oh hi Damon, your that guy that likes Phoenix."

If Damon could blush he would be bright red. And he knows that his brother is listening to the conversation.

But then Stefan started to call Elena and filling her in.

"umm"

"Sorry. What do you need?"

"Is Wyatt with you?"

"Yes is something wrong?!"

"Just that Klaus, an evil original vampire, kidnapped Phoenix,"

"Oh my god. I'm coming to help, just give me 5 minutes to find someone to watch Wyatt, and Jake is coming"

And with that she hung up.

"Hey Stefan Renesmee and Jacob are coming over to help," Damon told his brother.

"Did you call Elena, Bonnie, and Barbie?" Asked Damon.

Stefan nodded, "Yeah they should be here any minute. But Damon whats the plan? I mean we just can't go running in there. And we don't even know where she is!"

Damon shrugged, "We have Bonnie she can find her."

"Damon don' t act like you don't care because I know that you do." Stefan warned his older brother. It's very obvious that Damon likes her, Stefan thought.

"Stefan, I do care. Kinda," Damon said trying to get his brother of his back.

But you do like her, said a little voice in Damon's head.

Damon narrowed his eyes.

"Damon, Stefan whats wrong?" Asked Caroline as her, Bonnie, Elena walk in.

Damon returned his eyes to normal, "Klaus took Phoenix, but left Wyatt with Renesmee and Jacob who should be here now,"

Renesmee and Jacob strolled in hand and hand, and Damon felt his black heart hurt.

He misses Phoenix.

"So how are we going to save my sister?" Renesmee asks bluntly. She l

"That's what we need to figure out." Said Stefan.