My Party Because I'm Alive. Yay...I Guess...Ch. 34

Phoenix's Pov:

Caroline told me that I had to be the best looking person at my party. And of course Elena and Bonnie had to agree too! Speaking of my party I still don't understand why we are having but you know how it is. Care just doesn't have her marbles sometimes. But that's okay. Ha!

After the mall we went to my house. Ahh!! Its nice to finally be home! Caroline picked out my outfit. After about 10 try's we found something.

I was wearing white shorts, a grey shirt that has an anchor on it and says 'drop and anchor', brown flip flop things, a bracelet that is like string that has 'love' on it, a necklace with some random things on it, and some rays-ban sunglasses. (Click external link for outfit.)

My hair was curled and looked really pretty. I only put some eyeliner on.

"You look amazing!" my best friends screamed together.

I smiled at them, "So do you all!" 

"Thanks! But you look a lot better!" Elena said. Bonnie and Care agreed by nodding their heads.

I just rolled my eyes.

Care dragged me by my arm to her car where she put a blindfold on me and checked if I could see. I couldn't!

Oh god. I really hope that nothing weird is going to happen, but knowing my luck something weird is going to happen and its not going to be good. Ha!

That's crazy talk! I'm with Bonnie, Care, and Eli! I'll be fine! They are probably just trying to surprise me!

The car was filled with music. It was silent but it wasn't awkward. My fingers itched to do something. I hated siting still. Especially in cars. Gah! They suck!

I was so into my thoughts I didn't notice that Care had stopped the car. I really need to start paying more attention. I could get kidnapped again. I shuddered at the thought. Care dragged me through where ever the hell we were until she finally said, "You can take off the blindfold!"

I rolled my eyes at her. She can be so dramatic. I took off the blindfold slowly scared of what I might see.

We were in the forest by a small stream. Man! I wish I would have brought my bathing suit.

There was candle's everywhere and a couple of tables set up. It had food, 'wine' (which is really blood), alcohol, and candy! And standing there was Damon, Renesmee, Jacob, Wyatt, Eli, Bonnie, and my...FAMILY?! 

I glanced at Damon. Why in the hell is my family here?!

A/N: OH GOD! i have no excuse why i havent uploaded! im such a horrible person! im so sorry that this is so short. i got bit by a snake and it hurts to type! please dont hate me!