Unexpected People. Ch. 43

Phoenix's Pov:

The biggest Bitch ever. Great. Why the hell is she here. Probably to gloat in my misery. Maybe she is here to tell me how Damon has moved on and doesn't even remember me. I don't even know if I could handle that. Even though I told him to forgot about me I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

I shook my head. I was probably just over thinking the situation. Who knows she could be here for any reason.

"Phoenix. Hello earth to blue haired girl. Hello. Earth to Phoenix," Demetri said waving his hand in front of my face.

I jumped in surprise.

"Sorry. I was just, uh caught up in my thoughts that's all. Sorry." I apologized.

:It's okay my dear. But I have something to tell you." Aro said. God he is so freaking creepy. Does anyone else agree? (A/N: I do!)

"Yes?" I asked. What the hell could he have to tell me?!

"Well I thought that it would be important to tell you that Bella, your mother, has been helping us in finding you and your old friend Gray." Aro informed.

My jaw hit the floor. I could not believe that she would stoop this low.

Actually thinking about it I could. She's a fucking bitch and would do anything to see me unhappy. But I can't believe that she knows' about Gray. I thought that he wold try keep his being alive quiet.

If y'all don't remember Gray he was my 'date' to the Founders Ball. He's a vampire-angel hybrid. He has wings and stuff and he is pretty decent looking with his blonde hair and blue eyes. But I still love Damon. And I will always love Damon.

"Do you have Gray?" I asked sadly.

Aro nodded with his creeper smile on.

"Can I see him?"

He nodded again. "Alec would you go get him."

"Yes master." Alec responded. Poor Alec he always seems to have to go get the prisoners. Lol.

"Aro?" I said.

"Yes dear."

"Why does Alec always have to get the 'prisoners'?" I questioned while putting air quotes around prisoners.

Aro just shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"And why is my bitch of a mother here?" I asked rudely, "besides the fact that she has been helping you find me and Gray. Why can't she just leave or better yet why can't she die?"

"Well Isabella wanted to check up on you." Aro replied.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah fucking right. So I'm going to ask again why the fuck is she here?" I know that I should probably be more respectful because Aro could make my life way worse. But I don't give a shit. I don't like Bella and I don't want to have to see her fugly face.

Aro took a deep breath and opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Alec and Gray.

"Gray!" I screamed and ran over and hugged him. He looked tired and worn out. And his eyes weren't bright, they looked dull and dead. 

He hugged back then whispered in my ear, "Why are you here?" 

"A long story." I whispered back. I let go from our embrace but still stood by his side.

"So I see that you guys have a special relationship." Bella said in bitchy tone. Wow it makes her horrible personality. 

I rolled my eyes, "Fuck you. You know that I love Damon."

"That's all I needed to tell you, Phoenix. And Demetri you don't mind showing Grey his room." Aro said.

Demetri nodded. "Yes, master."

"Thank you. And everyone else clear out I need to speak with Bella."

Everyone nodded but as usual C

I rolled my eyes at his response. Why does Aro even ask of course he will say 'yes master.' Freaking stupid. 

We followed Demetri out and the last thing my super sensitive heard was from the Bitch a.k.a my mother, "Of course she won't find out."

I felt my world spin and suddenly turn black...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gray's Pov:

Phoenix has been 'sleeping' for 3 days. Aro can't figure out what is wrong with her.

I'm really worried, I don't know what I would do if Rio died while we were stuck in this hell.

She hasn't been able to live, see the world, get married to that Damon fellow. I swear I will do everything I can to be sure that she will make it out of this terrible castle.

And if this Damon does anything to hurt her I will kill him.

I love her too much for her to get hurt. But for now she loves Damon but there his hope.