The Great Escape. Ch. 31

Phoenix's PoV:

I started at the text. There are coming tomorrow. One more night and I will be out of this hell. Thank the freaking gods! I would have had to kill myself then I would have cried cuz' I'm dead, and I would wallow in self pity...not that I know what 'wallow in self pity' means. But that's okay.

I'm rambling....well it is my thoughts so whatever! Oh god I sounded like a bitch right there. Klaus is rubbing off on me. EWW! I have Klaus germs!

I went and took a shower. I could get sick from his nasty germs.

I fell asleep after my shower. When I woke up it was 8 AM.

Today is the day. I picked out my clothes: black basketball shorts, a purple cami, and black and blue osiris *External link!*. I grabbed the iPod touch that Klaus got me. There are some benefits to having a psycho vampire in love with you. 

I listened to Uptown Girl by The Warblers (GLEE!) and waited.

*At the Salvatore House* 3rd Person PoV:

"Does she know that we are coming today?" Asked Elena worried that Phoenix won't know when they are coming.

Damon said, "Yes. I texted her. But she doesn't know what time so do we even have a time?"

Everyone looked at each other, shrugging and shaking their heads.

"What about 2?" Asked Bonnie.

"OK sounds good." Said Stefan.

Damon pulled out his phone.

Be there at 2. See you soon.

~D

They all waited anxiously for the response.

kk. I will be outside waiting.

~P

Everyone breathed out a sigh of relief. It was 11. They needed to plan.

*Phoenix's PoV:"

I did a happy dance when Damon texted me and told me they are going to be here at 2.

"What are you so happy about, love?" Asked Klaus appearing out of nowhere.

"I'm just dancing, is it now illegal to dance?" I asked innocently.

He started at me. "I like your hair."

"Tanks! I got it done yesterday, when you were strangely gone."

"I had some business to attend to." Klaus said.

I raised my hands in surrender, "I was just wondering."

He rolled his eyes.

"Klaus we should arm wrestle!" I exclaim randomly. 

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

We sat down at the island in the kitchen. I put my hand up.

"1, 2, 3!" I counted down, I slammed his hand down on the table. Klaus stared at me dumbfounded. He did just get bet by a two year old. 

"Well look-y there. You fail, at living." I rubbed salt in the wound.

He glared at me, "You did just get beat by a two year old!"

I laughed at him, I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face and was clutching my stomach. I toppled out of the chair.

"OW!" I shout clutching my hip.

"Don't be so clumsy." Klaus said in a scolding tone of voice.

"Don't use that tone of voice with me mister!" I said.

I stole a quick glance at the clock. 12:00. Only 2 more hours. Thank god!

"Klaus I'm going to go take a nap...I'm tired." I lied.

"Okay. Sleep well." Said Klaus suspiciously. 

I nodded. Only 2 more hours.