The Big Problem for 2 Little Girls Ch.2

The external link is what phoenix's room looks like! so you should click on it! lol and i just thought that I should tell u that edward cant read phoenix's mind. 

Phoenix's PoV:

Whatever, who cares if I'm not good enough for her, but I know that I can't be rude to her. I just won't talk to her. I stop crying, and say, "Fine you don't like me. I don't care. But you are not going to get rid of me," Bella glares at me but nods. I look at my Dad, and he has a sad and confused.

I read his mind, "I can't believe that my wife hates our daughter! I don't want to have to choose between my daughter and my wife. Man oh man what should I do."

I smile at him and say, "You don't have to choose just do what your heart says you should do," Pa runs his hand through his hair and smiles back at me. He looks away for a couple minutes.

Then Jacob interrupts by saying to Bella, "Hey do you want me to hold Nessie?"

Bella gives him a look that says, What is wrong with its my baby so go away. I'm pretty sure that Papa didn't tell Bella about Jacob imprinting on Mia. Suddenly Bella looks seriously pissed off.

"What is wrong with you-wait did you nickname my daughter after the LOCKNESS MONSTER!!" Roars Bella. Bella hands Mia to Alice. I walk outside where Bella and Jacob came out.

Bella starts to scream at Jacob and Jacob just keeps backing away. Suddenly Bella lunges at Jacob and Seth jumps in-front of him. And from the sound of the impact it sounds like Bella broke his shoulder. And not to seconds later Bella starts to apologize.

We all go back inside, and Seth shoulder is already half way healed. I walk up to Pa, and say, "I won't sleep in the cabin thing that Esme got you so I'm going to ask Esme if I can sleep here in the house,"

He nods his head knowing that Bella will throw a hissy fit if I am in the house with her. So now that I have Dad think that is a good idea that I stay here I walk over to Esme and Carlisle and say, "I was wondering if I could stay here cuz' me and Bella don't get along," I look at there faces and there a sympathetic look. I don't want sympathy I just want to loved by my mother but that isn't happening soon so whatever.

"Sure you can Edward's old room. Do whatever you want with it." Carlisle said to me. I nod my head and walk up to a room that I think is Edward's because it is totally empty. There is entire wall of windows that are kinda annoying so I call Emmett up and he takes them out and puts up a wall in 2 hours.

I smile at him and say, "thanks". He nods and walks out. Does no one like me now! What did I do? I ask myself mentally. 

*Meanwhile Downstairs in the Living Room were Phoenix can't hear the Cullen's 3rd person pov:*

"What should we do the Volturi want to KILL Renesmee and Phoenix?" Exclaims Edward.

"Well as much as I hate Phoenix we have to keep her safe also Renesmee." says Bella. Everyone nods in agreement but not about hating Phoenix about keeping the 2 girls safe.

"Yeah! We do need to keep the girls safe," Agrees Emmett. Everyone nods, again.

"Maybe we could get a bunch of vampires to show the Volturi when they come to show them that Renesmee and Phoenix are totally safe. Then all of the Cullen's hear very light footsteps. Phoenix! They all think. Everyone gets up and starts doing something.

"Hey Phoenix, do you want something to eat?" Asks Esme as Phoenix comes downstairs. She shakes her head no. Esme smiles at her. Edward thinks Well life is about to get exciting. 

"What do you mean life is about to get exciting?" Ask Phoenix. CRAP! Thinks Edward.

"While the Volturi are coming because Irina from the Denali Coven thought that you and Renesmee are immortal children. And immortal are illegal in the vampire world. So we are going to have a bunch of vampires say to the Volturi that you aren't immortal children and that you are totally safe," Edward tells his youngest daughter.

"oh!" Exclaims Phoenix. Then she adds, "I got another power!"

"Really what is it?" Ask Carlisle who just walked in. "I can control electricity, along with fire, and water. And I can read minds!" Exclaims Phoenix. 

"I have never heard of a vampire with 2 gifts." Says Carlisle. Phoenix just shrugs. "That is because I'm awesome!"