Damon + Phoenix=? Ch. 49

Phoenix's POV:

So far all we have done is gone out to lunch. God, this is so boring and I feel like someone is going to piss me off.

Bella has given me, more like my tattoo's, the death glare.

We left the restaurant and then Bella blurted out the real reason they wanted me too come to this 'family time.'

"Phoenix you are coming home."

I just about pissed my pants because of how hard I was laughing. If I weren't in a dress and outside on the cement I would be rolling on the ground.

Between laughs I choked out, "Why?" 

"Because we need you."

And then I pissed my pants...not really but I was pretty close. I gave Bella the finger and walked away. I would run but then my heels would break and humans would see. It would be bad.

When I got home Damon was sitting on the couch.

SHIT!

Can I ever get a fucking break.

"Phoenix can I talk to you." This is serious. I can tell.

"Ok, is anyone else here."

Damon shook his head no.

"Look Phoenix I'm really fucking sorry." I opened my mouth to interrupt him but he interrupted my interrupt, "Let me finish. She was honest just a blood bag. I didn't like her or give two shits about her. Your the only person I care about. I just want one more chance and I promise I won't screw this one up."

I sighed. Ah fuck it.

"Fine Damon. Just one more. But break my heart again I'll break you." He laughed at my threat. He must think that I'm kidding. Hehe.

"Turn on Criminal Minds, please." I asked Damon as I took off my killer heels.

"NOPE! You're going on a date with this douche." I slipped back on the heels.

We went out to his car hand in hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere." He replied.

I rode passenger and turned on the radio. I pulled my iPod and He is We came on.

I smiled and sang a long.

"You're the boy with a real nice smile but a broken heart inside.

Give to a girl, gave to a girl and I think she lost her mind."

After a couple more songs we were there.

It was an ice cream parlor. He really does know me to well lol.

We walked in and got all the stares. I mean we aren't normal looking! At least not me.Lol. I tried to ignore them.

"Hi! Could I got a medium vanilla in a cone with rainbow sprinkles." I ordered.

"Could I get a chocolate milkshake." Damon ordered.

"Whipped cream?" He nodded.

"That will be $5.23."

Before I could even start an argument about who is going to pay, and win, Damon whipped out his wallet and gave her a ten.

She gave him our change.

"Thank you Damie!" I gave a hug. He kissed the top of my head. I could hear the aww's. Right we're in public. Oops. I flushed pink.

She handed me my ice cream with sprinkles and he got his milkshake.