Naming Issues. Ch. 14

Phoenix's Pov *2 days after the ball*:
Man I don't feel good. And I don't even think that I had any drinks. If you know what I mean drinks. Right now I'm at the Salvatore's because they said that I could stay with them so that I don't have to live were I do. I don't really know. I just think that they were trying to save me from having to take a job. Or maybe there saving the person who would have to be my boss. Eh! Whatever!
So here I am, in the Salva-I mean mine and the Salvatore's house alone, I may add, bored out of my freakin' mind with a hangover from a ball that was 2 days ago. Plus I really don't think that I had any drinks!!
DIIINNNGG DOONNGGG!!!
Uh! Who could it be! I drag myself out of bed down, down the stairs, to the door. I open the door and I see my sister?
"Mia?" I question very confused on why I see her here.
"Hey Phoenix. Look I now that I can be a total bitch to you but I need a favor. It's really big." She takes a deep breath and continues, "I just had a kid."
"WHAT!!!!!!!!" I shout.
"Shhh!" Said Mia
"Eh what-how-eh-when-did-" I can't even form a sentence.
"Our family thinks that me and Jake are touring the world and won't be back for a couple of months. But look if I come home with a baby Dad would kill Jake and I just don't want to disappoint them" Mia tells me.
I look in to her eyes. Then her mind. She isn't lying she really did have a baby, it's a boy. He is about 2 weeks old and he is 1/3 shapeshifter/werewolf 1/3 vampire and 1/3 human. 
"Okay but why are you telling me this?" I ask.
"Because I need you to take care of him. I can't, I just don't know if it will be good for everyone at home because of all of the drama. I will try come and visit him. Of course you can name him and everything. Jake agrees with me. He doesn't want the baby to raised by us. We just can't handle a baby right now. And you are the only person I can think of who would take care of him for me but not tell the Cullen's" Mia says.
I sigh take a deep breath. "Sure. I will take care of him, for as long as you need me too. But just wondering anything supernatural about him yet?" I ask. What I don't want to be rude.
"We can't tell yet. All we now so far is that he is 1/3 shapeshifter/werewolf 1/3 vampire and 1/3 human . He grows at normal human pace so he looks just like a new born. He likes blood animal of course but he does eat human formula so just put the blood in that. He looks like you, kinda. Let me go get him he is in the car with Jake," Said Nessie.
I nod and say, "Okay let me come with you."
We walk out of the house with me in my pj's. What can I say I was to lazy to change.
Jake gets out of the car with him in his hands and hands him to me but before he gives him to me says, "Please take care of him. Here is my phone number and Nessie's to if there is ever an emergency. Please call us or text us his name. And thank you so much for taking him."
I smile at him, "Dude it's no problem this is going to be fun and new. Besides there is nothing to do in this boring old town,"
"Hey sis, love you!" Said Nessie.
"Oh I love you too." I tell her. She comes up and gives me a hug then whispers in my ear, "Damon has a crush on you. So I totally want an invite to the wedding."
I smile then whisper back "No he doesn't he is totally in love with Elena and how do you know about Damon anyway."
She pulls back looks at my slyly, "I have my ways sister."
I roll my eyes. Take him (the baby) close to me and say, "Good-bye sister! Love you and I will take good care of him."
She points her finger at me and says, "You better, call or text me his name, and could you just every so often send pictures. I don't want to forget him."
I smile down at him, "I will. Love you sorry that we haven't gotten along."
"Your sorry! I'm sorry!" She exclaims.
She waves at me, and gives her son a kiss on the forehead and walks to her car, honks then drives away.
I walk inside with the baby in my hands, boy he is a pretty one and Mia's right he does look like sorta like me. Oddly enough.
I wave my hand over my face and I feel my features changing, back to normal.
I walk up to the mirror with the baby still in my hands, and look at myself. My new/old self.
My long silver hair still flows down to my waist. My big dark purple eyes are still framed by super long black eyelashes. I'm still only 5'3. Still have a nice hourglass body type. But anyways enough about me.
He looks like Mia, Jake, Me, and Edward all mixed in to one pretty little boy.
He has got big emerald green eyes with a purpleish tint, he already has the face of his daddy, olive skin tone but a little tanner, also he has super long eyelashes, and has a very pretty little face!
Okay now we need to name him. Hm what would his mother like. Well she did ask me to name him. So something awesome.
Hmm what about Derek. No to boring and plain but a cute name.
I think I'm going to name him...Sam. Maybe Sam but I don't that I can. 1st of because Sam is the name of the pack leader that Jacob was in. And 2nd of because that name is in Supernatural. Lol, oddly enough I love that show. It is so awesome.
And I love Glee, and Criminal Minds, and...I slap myself. Losing my train of thought.
Okay back to thinking about names.
"Hey sweety what do you want your name to be?" I ask him in a baby voice.
He just looks at me with his big green/purple eyes.
"Sorry I know I just can't think, man. Kid we need to think of name!" I tell him.
"Hey Phoenix who are you talking to?" Ask Stefan.
 "My child," I tell him.
"WHAT!?!?!?! YOUR CHILD?!" Asks Damon.
"Oh god, he is my child but he is not. He is my sisters child but she asked me to take care of him. So that's what I'm going to do." I tell him.
"Oh. Okay." Said Damon.
"But I need some help naming him! Because honestly I can't think of a name." I tell them.
"I wish that I could but I got to see Elena." Said Stefan.
"Wait Stefan don't leave me with him," I beg as he walks out the door.
He stops just before he's about to leave and says, "I'm sorry but I got to go." And with that he shuts the door leaving me, the baby, and Damon.
"Damon please tell me that you have somewhere to go!" I ask picking the baby up of the couch.
"Nope! Sorry sweet cheeks. It's just me, you and that baby." He said.
No! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
"Okay because you aren't leaving I need your help with a name. And that is what you are going to do!" I tell him.
"Actually I do have somewhere to go!" Said Damon trying to get out of here.
"No you don't so because you don't you are going to help me." I tell him.
He rolls his eyes, "You can't tell me what do!"
"You bet I can, remember mind control! I could make you eat your own leg if I wanted to! And you wouldn't even question it." I said grinning knowing that I have won this battle.
He sighs, "Fine."
"Thank you!" I squeal jumping up to hug him but then stopping remembering that I have a baby in my hands.
*Damon's PoV:*
"Thank you!" Phoenix squeals.
I smile (yes people a real smile!) at her.
"WOW! Was that a smile! From the not-so-famous Damon Salvatore!" Said Phoenix.
I roll my eyes and turn my smile back into a smirk.
She crosses her arms over her chest and says, "Whatever. Back on track lets name him!"
"Okay. What do you think?" I ask. God I turn into such a wimp around her.
"Um I don't know that's why I need your help! Duh!" She said back.
I roll my eyes, "Okay how about Sam?"
She shakes her head, "Nope. Plus I already thought of that." Smart Alec (HEHE! ALEC THATS MY FAKE NAME!!)
"Everett"
"No..way to close to my Uncle Emmett's name" She said.
"Okay how about Xavier."
"Nah not feeling it.  So little one what do you want to be named?" She ask the little baby.
I take a good look at Phoenix. She changed her look. Instead of her regular blue hair, her hair is sliver, literally sliver, and she has big purple eyes, and she her face looks more like Bella's. So over all she looks a bit more like her mom and dad. 
"Phoenix did you change?" I ask.
"Change what darling Damon?" She questions.
"Your look or whatever?" I ask again trying not to sound to interested.
"Well yes but no. This is my normal look. I changed my look, well a witch, changed my look when I 1st moved here so that if my parents found me that they wouldn't recognize me...but my plan didn't really work because they found me anyways so I decided to change my look back." She tells me.
I nod my head.
"Okay back to naming this baby!" Phoenix said changing the subject.
"Okay how about...Jack." I ask. My god this is so boring.
"Na. To plain it has got to be awesome!" Phoenix told me.
"Okay, but we need to figure something out." I said.
She gets in to a thinking mode...I think.
 The little kid yawns. "Oh! It's time to put my little friend to bed. Yeah?" Said Phoenix in a baby voice.
"CRAP! DAMON! ME AND YOU SEARS! Time to buy some baby stuff! But 1st we need to pick out a room for you." Said Phoenix. Shouting at 1st.
"I think that I have a room, plus it is right across the hall from yours." I said.
"SWEETNESS! Well come on then lead the way, Sir Damon." Phoenix says in a fake English accent.
"Of course Lady Phoenix and Baby with no name yet." I said in a fake English accent as well. Like I said before I turn into a wimp around Phoenix.
*Phoenix's Pov*:
I link arms with Damon and we all go up the stairs. When we get to my room we turn around and see a normal looking door.
"Lets see!" I squeal excited to work my magic.
Damon opens the door and I see a..................very boring looking room.
"Yup. We need to fix this room. But before we go anywhere, we are naming this child."
After much talking and we decided on Wyatt Shane Blaise Cullen. 

So welcome to the family, Wyatt Shane Blaise Cullen.