Sometimes Life Really Does Suck. Ch. 21

Phoenix's Pov:

Once I put Wyatt down for a nap I lock myself in my room. What would a normal chick do if she was in my situation? I ask myself.

Write in their diary. Guess I'm getting a diary. I pull out a note book that is pretty plain. It is black and is like a school note book I guess. I grab a pen and start writing.

Date: 11.28.11

Dear Dairy,

I don't usually do this kinda stuff so I have no idea what to put. I guess that I think that I love Jeremy, but I don't want to hurt Damon's feelings. I really have no idea what I'm doing with my life. I'm taking care of my sisters baby who I love with all of my heart but I know that one day he will have to go back to his mother. Also I think that I might like Damon. But I really don't know anymore. I guess that life really does suck.

Keep Dreaming,

Phoenix.

I shove my 'diary' under my bed. God, I hate this. I hate feeling like I'm killing Damon but I really like Jeremy but I have only 'gone out' with once. But my heart feels like it is going to explode every time I'm with him.

But then there is Damon who is an obnoxious, cocky, selfish person who helped name Wyatt and put his room together. I guess that he likes me but I really don't know anymore. I think that I love Jeremy but I do have feelings for Damon. GAH!!! Sometimes I really wish that I didn't have feelings for either of them.

But life sucks. Then you die. But for me I don't die. So my life sucks forever.

I hear Wyatt crying in his room. I unlock my door and go into his. I smile down at him. He is super cute. His big greenish purple eyes lock with mine. He stops crying and just looks at me.

I pick him up and pat his back singing 'Misguided Ghost' By Paramore.

"Misguided ghosts

Traveling endlessly

The ones we trusted the most

Pushed us far away

And there's no one road

We should not be the same

I'm just a ghost

And still they echo me

They echo me in circles" I sing softly.

(btw thats not the whole song.)

His breathing slows and he is sleeping. I smile and put him back in the crib. I turn on the baby monitor and slowly go out to the hallway.

"Is he sleeping?" Asks Damon, appearing out of nowhere.

I glare at him, "What do you think."

"Yeah."

"Then why did you ask me?!" I exclaim quietly.

He just walks away. I roll my eyes at his childness.

I check the time. It's 10:11. Time for bed.

Goodnight everyone. I say mentally.