Your daugher joins girl scouts

Harry: Your guys' little 6 year old girl ran around the house tightly holding onto his finger. She was mumbling on about something to Harry. You were closely following behind. "Hey honey, looking for this?" You asked as you held up her sash. "Yes mom!!" She snatched it out of your hands, while still holding onto Harry's finger. He was bending slightly, due to your daughter being a short kid. "Can we go now pumpkin?" Harry asked your daughter. "Mhm..." She jumped up and down happily as her pigtails hopped with her. She was adorable and you couldn't help but laugh. "Oh babe, you forgot something." You held up the pink shirt that had "Girl Scout Daddy" printed in big bold letters on the front. Ever since your daughter brought it home, you knew that you would force him to wear it on her first meeting day. The paps would love it and you would get a laugh out of it. "Y/N...no." "Daddy pleeeeaassseee!" Your daughter screeched. "Fine, fine." Harry slipped it on, taking off his old shirt. He looked hilarious, but it was perfect. "You too have fun now!" Your daughter kissed your cheek while running outside. Harry grabbed you by the waist, pulling you into him. "I'll get you back for this later." He whispered in your ear, lightly squeezing your bum.

Niall: "Daaddy!! Stop eating the cookies!" Your daughter whined as Niall plopped another cookie into his mouth. Him and your daughter were selling girl scout cookies outside the local market. She had an epiphany and decided she would be a great girl scout. So you guys signed her up and 3 weeks later, there they are, selling cookies. "I'm just testing them sweetheart. Don;'t want to give the costumers stale cookies." Niall responded, popping another one into his mouth. "I guess so." Your daughter responded quietly. Soon enough, she had all her boxes sold with the help of Niall. He ended having to put some money in since he ate a couple boxes. You appeared in the parking lot right when she sold her last box. Niall loaded the table in the to the trunk. He tried to take the money box, but your daughter wouldn't let anyone touch it. "How was it Ni?" You asked as you began to drive home. "A long freaking day. She didn't want to ask people at first, then out of the blue, became this amazing sales girl, ain't that right Y/D/N!?" " Yeeeaaahhh!!" Niall and your daughter both squealed and threw their arms in the air as you all drove off. Who would of known, your daughter knows how to sell some cookies.

Liam: The loud snapping of a camera kept going off beside you. You turned and looked at your husband, Liam, taking a picture every few seconds. He held the camera up, pointing it in front of him to see the image in the screen. He smiled and went to take another one. But before he could, you stopped him. "Hey babe, how about you just take the necessary pictures, like when she takes her oath, and things like that." You winked and whispered to him. "Every step our daughter takes up there babe is worth a picture." You smiled at his cute words. You shook your head and returned your gaze back up at your little daughter getting ready to say her oath. She had a cute little brown sash on. A week ago your daughter wanted to join girl scouts. Being the supportive parents you are, you signed her up right away. Your little girl scurried along, right up to the older lady in front of her. She held up her fingers and repeated what the lady said. Immediately after she was finished your husband began yelling and cheering. You laughed and decided to join in. You clapped your hands and cheered, getting weird looks. Your daughter turned red, but gladly smiled as Liam took another picture, out of the hundreds he now had.

Zayn: You smiled as your husband, Zayn, was given kitchen duty. Your daughter signed up for girl scouts a few months back and she some how convinced you both to be chaperons at girl scout camp. Since he was a guy, he couldn't be in the girl's cabins. He was stuck with one job, the adventure leader. Now being the loving guy he is, he let his adventure group explore whatever they wanted. Sadly, they all touched a weird plant named poison oak. They were all itchy now, and it didn't help that they were an hour late coming back. He was demoted down to kitchen duty. You finished rubbing the cream on your daughter. The group of girls in your cabin just happened to be in Zayn's adventure group. You made sure the girls were settled in before sneaking out to go visit Zayn. You found him in the kitchen scrubbing a scar, unfamiliar substance stuck to the table. "It's gonna be a long week Mr. Adventure Boy." You whispered in his ear, winking at him.

Louis: "okay baby girl, now pack the peas on top." Louis was at the food packing event her girl scout troop had put on. Louis, being a supportive dad always tagged along to help. He ended up being their troop leader when the old lady and him got in a loud argument. Their troop ended up being the top ranking troop in the state when he took over. Your daughter finished her box and began to start another one as you showed up with more cans. "Here you are Oh Great Troop Leader Lou!" You set the cans down in front of him and bowed. The girls all began to giggle as you leaned back up and winked at him. He seemed to be so caught up in organizing the whole event, he didn't even notice. You smiled as he ran off mumbling something about a table. "Okay, girls, break! Let's go eat our lunches!" All the girl squealed and ran off as you went to find Master Lou.