You Get Caught Making Out.

ZAYN: You and Zayn were sitting comfortably on his couch, cuddling as you just enjoyed watching TV together. It was storming outside and soon the power had gotten kicked out. "This is just wonderful," you said, about to get up from the couch when Zayn grabbed your wrist. "Where are you going, [Y/N]?" Zayn asked, trying to see you clearly through the darkness. "I'm going to find something for us to do," You said lightly. Zayn pulled you down on the couch and leaned over you, smiling as his lips just barely brushed yours. "I think that I have a better way to pass the time." Zayn whispered. He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours, kissing you passionately. Things were getting heated and your shirt was unbuttoned and his was on the floor. The thunder was loud and distracting so you hadn't heard it when Niall and Harry had come into Zayn's flat. But suddenly two lights were on you and two men were yelling "GOTCHA!", when they lowered the lights they were both snickering as Zayn picked up his shirt and tried to cover you with it as your tried to button your own quickly. "What are you guys doing?" Zayn asked angrily. "What were you guys doing?" Harry repeated, offering the two of you a wink as Niall just continued to laugh. "Get out!" Zayn hissed, looking back at you to see you had finished buttoning your shirt. He sighed and sat up, you sitting up as well and Harry and Niall continued to shine their flashlights on you, "No, we want to stay and tell ghost stories." Niall said, taking a seat on the floor. Harry joined him and eventually you and Zayn did too.

LOUIS: You and Louis were hanging out at his and Harry's flat, Harry had gone out to hang with Liam and you guys had the place to yourselves. Louis decided it would be fun for you to model his clothes for him and the two of you went upstairs. You changed into some of Louis clothes and started doing your catwalk in the bedroom, all the while Louis was pretending to snap pictured of you, yelling out sill comments like "Strut it!" and "Strike a hot one!" You two both began to laugh as he stood up, heading over to you. He wrapped his arms around you and smiled, leaning down to place his lips near your ear, "You know, my clothes look so great on you." He said softly, pulling away to look at you. You smiled and he leaned down and pressed his lips to yours as he guided you over to the bed. Things were starting to really get going when someone burst through the door, "Hey, [Y/N] have you seen Lou, he won't answer my text and... Never mind." Harry said as he finally looked up from his phone, he saw the two of you looking at him and Louis just winked as you tried to hide your face with your hands. "I'll just... leave you two at it." Harry laughed, watching as Louis smirked at him and turned back to you. "Now... where did we leave off?" Louis said, leaning back in to kiss you.

LIAM: You had just arrived at Liam's hotel, he had flown you out and was too busy to make it to the airport so he left you a key at the front desk and told you to make yourself comfortable. When you made it up to his room, you smiled as you laid down on his bed, you were so excited to see him. As you laid there and thought about him, you slowly drifted off to sleep, only to be woken up a few minutes later to someones lips on yours. Your eyes shot up and you pulled away to see who this mysterious person was, forgetting that you had come to Liam's, your expression softened when you saw his look of surprise. You quickly leaned back up and pulled him down to you as your lips connected. You two kissed passionately and lovingly and were starting to get a little carried away when someone burst into the room, "Oh, that's not what I was expecting." Zayn said, turning around to give you guys privacy, "Uh, Liam... and [Y/N], always a pleasure... uh, the boys and I are going out, but I can understand if you want me to tell them the two of you can't make it and are.. busy." Said fumbled for the right words, obviously embarrassed he hadn't knocked. "Uh... we'll join you, just give us five minutes." You said softly. "Give us ten," Liam smiled, looking down at you and with a wink. "Right then, carry on." Zayn said, exiting the room and Liam leaned back down and placed his lips to yours.

HARRY: You were walking down the hallway hand in hand with Harry back to his flat, you had every intention on spending the night and cuddling with him but when you were at his door you got an unexpected text from your mother, telling you that she needed to talk to you about something important. You weren't too worried because she hadn't called you, only text, but you knew that you should still go, so you told Harry you couldn't stay. "Walk me to my door?" he asked, smiling. You looked in front of you and laughed, it was only two doors away, but you agreed, "Sure," you said. Walking him the rest of the way. He smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips to yours, more passionately than you had expected as he deepened the kiss and pulled you closer. Soon enough he had you pinned against the door, kissing you softly but passionately, when suddenly you were both falling, you backwards and him forwards. He tried to catch you but you both fell with a hard crash. "Well, I'm not going to lie, I was expecting the pizza man. But this... this is classic." Louis said laughing as you two got up off the floor brushing yourselves off. You blushed and looked at Harry, "I'll call you later," You said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before heading out the door. "See you later, [Y/N]! Louis called before looking back at Harry, "That has to happen more often, the looks on your faces were hilarious!" Louis laughed. Harry hit him lightly in the arm before closing the door and telling him to shut up.

NIALL: You were waiting in the dressing room as the boys were finishing up their set, you had heard the door open and looked up to see Niall standing there, confused he smiled and quickly rushed over to you, giving you a kiss before explaining, "The sets done, but the other boys are waiting for the arena to clear out to have a dance off on stage... goons, they really are." Niall laughed before he continued, "But I passed, because I figured I could use my time more wisely with my princess." You smiled about to comment on how sweet he was but his lips were already crashing onto yours as the two of you laid down on the couch. It was getting intense when suddenly the door open and a bunch of familiar voices flooded in, all stopping at the same time, "Well, well, well... what do we have here?" Harry asked, grinning as the two of you pulled away and quickly sat up. You and Niall just blushed, smiling at each other as the other boys continued to comment on what they had walked in on. "I can't believe you ditched our dance-off to make out with your girlfriend," Louis said, but before you and Niall could protest he smiled and added, "You should have invited us." All of you laughed as you finished getting ready so you could head back to your hotel.