Your One Of The Boy'S Sisters And One Of The Boys Has A Crush On You

Liam: "Zayn? Can I ask you something?" Liam taps on the door to Zayn's room and Zayn looks up from his sketchbook. "Yeah! Sure, man," Zayn moves over on his bed and pats for Liam to sit down. "What's up?" he asks. Liam looks at his hands nervously. "Um..." Liam runs his fingers through his hair. "Well, you know your sister, (Y/N)? Well, of course you do. She's your sister..." Liam rambles. "Go on. What about her?" Zayn asks, raising an eyebrow. "Well, um..when she came to visit you on tour....we kind of hit it off...." Liam looks out the window, not meeting Zayn's gaze. "Um...and I was just wondering if maybe it would be okay if I asked her out? I mean, I know she's your sister, but I promise I-" Zayn looks at Liam and smiles, cutting him off. "Look, any other guy I'd say to fuck off...but you're a good guy, Liam. I know you'll treat her right..." Zayn sighs and nods. "Go ahead...just, if you break her heart, I will break your face, even though you are my best friend. Got it?" Liam's face lights up and he nods happily. "Got it."

Niall: "Truth or dare," Louis asks Niall with a yawn. Niall, Louis and the boys had all decided to stay literally up all night and they'd all begun playing truth or dare to attempt at some fun. "Truth," Niall says, chewing on a cookie. "Hmm....Do you think Harry's sister (Y/N) is hot?" Louis asks, earning a slap on the arm from Harry. Niall's face turns redder than usual. "Um," he says, chewing his cookie longer than he should be. "Niall! You little Irish player! You have a crush on (Y/N)!" Louis cheers, patting Niall's shoulder. Harry raises an eyebrow. "Get it iiiiinnn..." Zayn says with a laugh. Niall's cheeks turn redder and redder. "Fine. She's really hot, okay? Don't kill me, Harry," Niall says. "I kind of have a crush on her, yeah....we been textin'..." Harry looks surprised but shrugs. "You're not mad?" Niall asks. "Nah, who she dates and stuff isn't my business. But I'm glad if anyone it's you, instead of that d-bag ex boyfriend Leonard..." Niall's face brightens. "So I can ask her out?" Niall asks happily. Harry nods and the boys whoop and whistle. "Do it! Do it!" they chant, with the exception of Harry. Niall shakes his head. "Not right now. Later. Alone."

Harry: "(Y/N), I can't believe you're related to Liam. You're so beautiful," Harry grins. You and the boys were at Milkshake City and you were seeing them for the first time in a while. Since the last time you saw them, you'd lost a boyfriend and were now single. "Aw, stop," you giggle like a flirt, tapping his arm playfully. He puts his hand on your knee and grins. "You've just got the most stunning eyes..." You feel yourself blushing. Liam clears his throat from across the table and Zayn looks at the two of you with a raised eyebrow. Harry suddenly remembers Liam is your brother and backs off. "Looks like you and Harry are hitting it off, yeah?" Liam says casually, raising an eyebrow. You shrug and smile, looking at Harry. Harry grins cheekily, his green eyes shining. "Harry, can I talk to you for a second?'" Liam asks, getting up out of his chair. Him and Harry walk outside for a moment. "Look, that's my sister. If you like her, fine, but don't you dare mess with her heart. She's sensitive and I swear...." Liam sighs and shakes his head. "Chill, man. I really like her. I know I appear to be a 'slutty player', but I'm not like that....so you mind if I ask her out...?" Harry says. Liam shrugs. "Fine, just don't fuck with her heart," Liam says, walking back inside casually.

Louis: "Give me back my phone, Lou!" you laugh, chasing him around his and Harry's flat. You'd gotten off your flight to visit your brother, Harry, and had come back to his flat. He was running late, so you'd been welcomed by a very happy Louis. You'd both really hit it off. You took a picture of Louis making a funny face on your phone and threatened to tweet it, but he'd taken your phone "Ha! I'd like to see you try!" Louis laughs, running around the apartment. You run and jump on top of him, pinning him to the couch. "Did I mention? I have a black belt," you say, sitting on top of him and taking back your phone. Suddenly, your brother walks in. "Um...am I interrupting something?" Harry asks, slightly alarmed at his sister sitting on top of his best friend. You hop off of Louis and run over and give your brother a hug. "Hi Harry!" you say brightly. "I was just kicking Louis' ass." You shoot Louis a grin and he smiles back. Harry can tell by Louis' face that Louis' absolutely crushing on you. Hard. "Oh, I have to call mom and tell her I got here okay! I'll be right back, kay?" You tell him, taking your cell phone and stepping outside. "Go ahead," Harry tells Louis with a smile and a sigh. "Go ahead, what?" Louis asks innocently. "Look, I'm not happy about my sister dating a guy, but I must say it'd be pretty cool having you as a brother in law someday, PLUS if you fuck with her, I know where you live," Harry says with a smile, patting Louis shoulder. Louis face brightens. "Really?" Harry nods and grabs an apple off the bowl on the counter, taking a bite. "Really."

Zayn: "Are you serious? You think (Y/N) is hot?" Liam asks Zayn, looking at Zayn's laptop. His screen is opened up to your twitter page, he found you after you'd tweeted him asking for a follow. "Who's hot?" Niall walks in, eating pop corn and looks at the screen. His face turns pale when he sees Zayn was talking about you. His sister. Liam looks from Niall to Zayn to your twitter page on the screen and bites back a laugh. "Zayn, isn't it funny how Niall's sister has the same name as that girl?" Liam says, a hint of sarcasm. "Yeah...wait..wait..." Zayn suddenly gets it. "Um." Niall crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow. "This is awkwaaard," Liam sings, leaving the room. "Look, man...I'd kind of like to get to know her..she's stunning and I been reading her tweets...she seems like a really nice girl..." Zayn bites his lip and looks from Niall to the screen. "She's my sister, Zayn. She's not some arm candy for you to have for the week," Niall replies. Zayn sighs. "I know, man...I know my past isn't the best with that, but...I...I wouldn't do that to her. I wouldn't do that to you either, she's your sister..." Niall considers this for a second and tosses a piece of pop corn in his mouth. "Whatever. Just...be good to her, okay?" Zayn nods with a smile and types out a DM to you