Your daughter is upset during the night

Harry: Your husband Harry had gotten home from work late, so he had just climbed into bed next to your sleeping body. You laid on your side with your arm hanging off the bed, and he spooned with you, wrapping his strong arm around your waist and nuzzling his face into your hair. You were sleeping lightly, so you woke up when someone grabbed your hand. "Mummy?" you heard as you opened your eyes. Your 3-year-old daughter Darcy stood before you in her little nightgown with tears streaming down her chubby cheeks. "Mummy, are you awake?" "Yes, yes, baby, what's wrong?" You hurriedly sat up and pulled your daughter into your lap. Harry grunted a little as he was shoved aside and rudely awakened. "What the-" he was cut off by Darcy's quiet whimpering as you rocked her against your chest. "Shh, it's ok," you cooed into her tangled hair. "Oh, Darce, what happened?" Harry asked as his brow furrowed. "I had a bad dream," she sniffed. He reached up to carress her cheek with his large thumb. "Sweetheart, you know Daddy'll never let anything hurt you, right?" She nodded, her huge green eyes intent on her father's face. "Then you've got nothing to be afraid of." He kissed her cheek and her pretty smile returned. You couldn't help yourself from smiling too.

Liam: You had the longest day of work, and you got home really late. You quietly closed the front door and locked it, trying not to wake Liam or Emily. You dropped your bag on the kitchen counter and rubbed your temples for a second before putting the kettle on for a quick cup of tea before bed. You went into the nursery to check on your 8-month old daughter before heading to sleep. You eased the door open and almost burst out laughing as soon as you walked in. The sight greeting you was funny, but after looking for a while, you realized just how precious it was. Your husband Liam was lying on the ground next to Emily's crib, fast asleep. Emily's small hand escaped through the bars in her crib, and her tiny fingers were wrapped around Liam's big finger. You walked over and ran your fingers through Liam's hair as you kissed his cheek to wake him up. He awoke groggily, and you whispered, "Liam, what on earth are you doing on the ground?" "She was crying, and I just... didn't really know what..." he trailed off as he looked at his hand joined with his daughter's. He smiled and slowly broke away. He stood and brushed Emily's fine hair back from her peaceful face. You wrapped your arm around his waist and said, "Come on, babe. I'm so tired; take me to bed." "Of course," he said as he wrapped his arm firmly around your waist and led you to the bedroom.

Louis: You had put your 4-year-old daughter Jenny to bed, and you were settling in with some popcorn to watch a movie and wait for your husband Louis to get home from work. Suddenly, Louis flopped down on the couch next to you and moved the bowl of popcorn to the table. One of his hands was soon sliding up your inner thigh and the other was running through your hair as he started kissing you hungrily. You broke away for air and said breathlessly, "Wow, tough day at work, huh?" "You have no idea. I've been cooped up in the studio all day, and all I could think about was how hot you were last night, babe. Are you ready for round two?" You smirked and whispered in his ear, "Are you ready?" You lightly bit his ear lobe, and he just chuckled, "Ooohh I'm going to fuck you so hard," he growled as he began kissing you again. "Daddy?" you suddenly heard from the staircase. Both of you two's eyes popped open and you immediately sat up and looked over the back of the couch at your daughter's tear-streaked face. "Jenny! Oh baby, what happened?" Louis ran to her and gathered her into his arms. You laughed to yourself at how fast he transformed from a sex panther into a tender father. "I had a dream that I went downstairs and you and Mommy were gone," she sniffed as she burrowed her little face into Louis's chest. "Sweetie, we love you so much, and we would never leave you. Okay?" "Okay," she said as Louis wiped away her last tear.

Niall: You slid under the covers next to Niall, and your eyes fell shut immediately. Niall chuckled a little as his hand came to rest on your slightly swollen belly. "Tired?" "Beyond tired," you sighed. You were pregnant with your second child, and you felt like you were constantly exhausted these days. "Then go to sleep, babe." He kissed your forehead, and you opened your eyes just long enough to smile drowsily up at him before drifting off to sleep. A few hours later, you awoke to hear cries coming from your daughter's room down the hall. You stirred a little, but Niall's hand pushed your shoulder back down to the pillow. "Don't worry, I got it," he whispered and threw on a shirt as he walked down to Kate's room. He came back in a few minutes later carrying the very sleepy 2-year-old. She was calming down as he bobbed up and down and cooed softly in her ear, but you could tell she had been distraught from her ragged breathing. Niall sat down on the chair by the window and rocked Kate to sleep again. You watched him as he smiled down as his daughter and drew little designs on her skin as he watched her sleep. You smiled knowing that he would be just as good of a father to your next child.

Zayn: You had tried to get your 2-year-old daughter Lily to sleep, but she kept asking for her daddy and crying when you told her he wasn't home yet. She missed Zayn and didn't want to sleep alone, so you let her sleep with you for one night. You sighed as you carried her down to your room. If she couldn't sleep without Zayn for one night, what would she do when he was gone for six months on tour soon? Once you had settled her under the blanket, you climbed in next to her, and she immediately snuggled up close to you. You smiled and wrapped your arm around her small body. When Zayn got home, he headed right for the bedroom because he was so exhausted. He smiled when he saw his two girls asleep together. He climbed right in next to you and kissed your cheek. "I love you," he whispered to your sleeping face. He brushed Lily's dark hair out of her face and kissed the tip of her tiny nose. "I love you too, little princess."