Best Friends Brother

Liam: You came home with tears streaming down your face. Your had just seen your boyfriend of a year and a half kissing another girl that went to your school/ You ran up to your room and slammed your door. You didn't notice that your brother and his best friend, Liam, where in his room right across from yours. You flopped down on your bed and cried into your pillow. You were disturbed by a light knock on the door. "Go away!!" You shouted. "[Y/N], it's me, Liam. Let me in. Please?" Liam said through the other side of the door. You gave in and walked to your door and opened it up to let him in. Liam walked in and sat on your bed. You walked behind him and laid on your bed next to him. " Why were you crying? When you came home and slammed your door closed I got worried but your brother told me not to worry about it but I had to see if you were okay and it looks like you need someone to talk to." He said not looking away form you. You sat up and looked around your room before you spoke. "Well I just saw my boyfriend, or I guess ex-boyfriend now, kissing another girl and he knew that I didn't like her." You said. Liam grabbed your face in his hands and wiped your tears away with his thumbs. " [Y/N], that jerk obviously doesn't know what he just lost. You are perfect in every single way. Any guy would be lucky to have you as their girlfriend. Even me." Liam said giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

Zayn: You and your best friend had just gotten in a really big fight and so you were walking home from her house. You say a car drive up to you and so you started to walk faster. " Hey, [Y/N]!" you heard Zayn, your older brothers best friend shout from the car. "You need a ride home? I am on the way there to hang out with your brother." He said driving to keep up with the pace you were walking. "No Zayn I just wanna be alone right now. Thanks though." You said with your head down. You heard the car turn off and a door close. You turned around to see Zayn walking toward you. "Well if I can't give you a ride home, at least tell me why you are walking home. Your brother told me that you were going to be sleeping over your friend house." He said with concern in his voice. "Yeah well we got in a big fight and now we aren't talking so therefore I'm not sleeping over her house and frankly, I hope I never speak with her again." You said. "What was the fight about?" Zayn asked. "It was about stupid things, really it was. Just some of the things she said to me were kind of hurtful and I never thought she would say something like that to me." You said. "Well whatever she said must have really hurt you because your eyes are tearing up." Zayn said pulling you into a hug. You wrapped your arms around him and put your head on his shoulder. A few more tears fell before Zayn let go of you. "Let's get you home and we can talk about it more. Don't worry about me ditching your brother. I just want to make sure you are okay."Zayn said kissing the top of your head and walking you to his car.

Niall: You came home from a stressful day of school yet again. You went up to your room and threw your school stuff on the floor and changed into comfier clothes. You went down to the kitchen to grab some food before you went to do your homework when your older brother and his best friend, Niall, walked into the house. "Hey Niall, do you ever live at your own house?" You asked jokingly. "Haha, yeah sometimes [Y/N]!" Niall responded. You went up to your room to see your phone flashing. *1 New Message* You opened the message to see one of the popular girls have gotten your number and started harassing you. You let out a little cry, only to have Niall walk into you room to see what was wrong. "Um, [Y/N], I heard a noise come from your room are you o-OH MY GOSH! Are you okay?" Niall said sitting next to you. "Not really, some girl just texted me some horrible things and what she said is all true."You said sobbing into his shirt. He looked at the text and instantly put the phone down and comforted you. "No, none of that is true. You are perfect just the way you are. Don't listen to some girl who is obviously jealous of you because a certain guy might like you."He said blushing slightly. "Like who?" You asked Niall. "Like me." He said kissing you on the lips passionately.

Louis: You and Louis have always been close since he was your older brothers best friend since they were younger. One day you had gotten in a fight with your parents about what you wanted to do with your future. Your brother and Louis had walked into your house when you stormed off to your room after the fight. Your brother went to go talk to your parents and Louis went to go check on you. "[Y/N], open the door. I want to talk to you." Louis said. "It's unlocked."You said with your face in a pillow. Louis walked into your room and sat beside you. "Don't cry [Y/N], someone like you shouldn't cry."He said "Louis I don't know if I can handle my parents anymore. Seriously, they can't support me on my decision about my future." You said. "Well don't listen to them [Y/N] because they won't be living your future, you will.So do what will make you happy not your parents." Louis said. "Thanks Lou, you always know the right thing to say." You said getting up and hugging him. "No problem." Louis said kissing your forehead.

Harry: You slammed the front door of your house behind you only to be met by your older brothers friend, Harry. "Well, hey there [Y/N]. Are you okay?" He said. "No I am not. Can't you see that Harry! I am so done with the whole girl population! Seriously!" You said loudly. "Well come sit down on the couch while I wait for your brother to come back and tell me what happened." He said leading you to the couch. "Well I was coming out of the locker room after practice and these girls just started critizing me on pretty much every little thing I did in practice! It was so annoying! I put 110% during every practice and all they do is make fun of me! What am I doing wrong Harry!" You said to Harry. "I don't know, all I know is that those girls are just jealous that you are way better at things that they aren't and that you are unbelievably amazing in every way possible." Harry said, looking into your eyes. "Really?" You said stunned by what he just said. "Yes, 100% positive" He said cupping your face in his hands. Harry leaned in and kissed you sweetly on the lips. "And never ever forget that [Y/N]." He said