You're one of the boys little sister and he gets protective of you

Zayn (Age 5): You look across the playground and see Tommy Jennings. He's staring straight at you with a menacing look in his eyes. Tommy's always trying to act like those tough guys in cartoons that beat up kids smaller than them, and you sure as hell were smaller than him. You knew that your brother, Zayn, was going to pick you up any minute since you were in after school car, and you hoped he would be there soon. You don't like when Tommy teases you. Tommy starts to walk towards you and you head the other way while his friend holds him up talking to him about some other matter. You hide in the covered slide that's on the playground and clutch your favorite stuffed animal to your chest, ready to go home. Soon enough, though, Tommy finds you. He grins down at you from the top of the slide before sliding down, hitting you and grabbing your stuffed animal from your grasp. He dashes over to where a muddy puddle is with a wicked smile on his face, holding the toy above it. He's just about to drop it, despite your pleas, when a menacing figure stands in front of him. "What do you think you're doing?" you hear your brother say. Tommy stammers, not sure what to say. "Give me that," Zayn snaps before quickly grabbing the toy and handing it back to you. "Now apologize to Y/N. Right. Now." Tommy looks at the ground and mumbles something. "I didn't hear that," Zayn says, winking at you. You giggle. "Sorry Y/N," Tommy says. "Thank you," Zayn says once you accept the apology. He leans down, letting you hop on his back and go into the car so he can drive you home.

Harry (Age 14): You were so excited to see your brother today. He just came back from tour and the first thing he wanted to do was see you, but since you were at school, he decided to bring you lunch as a surprise. As lunch period rolled around you were feeling pretty crappy. You had heard some girls in the locker room badmouth you and say how ugly and fat you were. It hit you hard and you cried your eyes out in the bathroom before washing your face with cold water and painting on a smile and heading to the cafeteria. But, as soon as you saw Harry your whole day brightened. You knew he saw you, but you had to wait for a second as he was signing some stuff for the girls in your grade. The three girls who were talking about you in the locker room headed up to Harry, beaming, and acting, quite frankly, pretty slutty. "You can see that he got the good looking gene in the family," one of them says in an audible whisper, earning a laugh from her friends, and she looked at Harry as though she expected him to do the same. He lazily threw the pen in a close by trash bin and said, "I can't believe you would say that about my sister in front of me. She's a huge part of my life, and if you honestly think I'm going to sign anything after you said something like that, then you've thought wrong. I want you to look Y/N in the eye right here and sincerely tell her you're sorry. All three of you, actually." Each one of the girls looks down at the ground but still apologizes to you. You nod after each one showing that you accept it. Harry walks over to you and hugs you after the scene is over. "Niall and I had some Nando's before coming over here. We got you some to eat for lunch, because only God knows what's in that ghastly cafeteria food that they serve here." You giggle and nod. He leans down and whispers in your ear, "I don't think those girls are going to bother you again, Y/N." "I don't think so either, Harry." And they didn't.

Louis (Age 15): "Hey Y/N. How about we go get some food?" Muffy asks. "Um, sure," you say. You follow Muffy through the hoity-toity country club that she invited you to to go play tennis. Louis was here too with his friend from home doing who knows what, but you hoped he was having fun. When you looked at yourself you thought you looked like a slob compared to the girl you were with. You had on a pair of Nike shorts and a tank top and then there's Muffy, the most popular girl in the grade, looking flawless with her fancy tennis dress and country club visor. You honestly had no idea why she would invite you to go with her to the country club, but you know, if the popular girls in the grade ask you to go do something with them, then you must be doing something right, or at least getting higher up on the social ladder. Finally, the two of you arrive at a dining room with linen table cloths, lace doilies, and the whole bit. The waiter arrives and Muffy nonchalantly says, "I'll have my usual." The waiter nods and looks at you. "Um, I think I'll have, um, the hamburger with no mayonnaise." The waiter nods again and rushes off to the kitchen. Muffy gets a text message and looks at her phone and then in the direction of the bathroom, smiling, before telling you she has to go to the restroom. "Okay!" you say a little too enthusiastically before mentally smacking yourself for not keeping your cool. After a bit you decide you need to go too and as you are about to round the corner to the door where the bathroom is you hear your name said. "Omigod, Y/N is such a nerd. I was, like, I need to go to the bathroom, and she's, like, Okay! She is so desperate for an actual reputation." That's Muffy's voice. "Why are you hanging out with her in the first place?" You can tell that's her snooty friend, Melinda's, voice. "She's Louis Tomlinson's sister. Y/N said she'll introduce me after this. But after this encounter, I can ditch her. I'll deny hanging out with her, because I do not want anyone knowing that I personally asked her to spend time with me." You decide to step past the corner and clear your throat. Ahem. A panicked look comes across her face and you see Louis in your peripheral vision. He was about to play some prank, you can tell, but he's stopped to make sure you're okay, like the protective brother he is. "I knew you were a bitch, but I didn't think you would make a blow this low to me, Muffy," you say sassily. You were about to turn away to storm out before you felt a strike across your face. Louis has seen enough by then when he runs out to your side. "Are you okay Y/N?" he asks. "I can't believe you would do this to her. You have an awful soul and I am ashamed to have any girl that would want to know me that would act like this. Don't ever consider yourself a directioner, and never, ever try to play my sister like that again. Ever." You two go home and bake cookies together to cheer up your day.

Liam (Age 16): You're hanging on the tour bus with Liam and the rest of One Direction bored as ever. You're flipping through a stack of magazines that were piled messily at the floor by Harry's bed. You sit on the floor and after a while feel someone sit next to you. You figured it was just Liam, but after a minute you heard a deep voice say, "Hey." You look up with a delightfully surprised face to see Harry sitting next to you. You had always kind of had a thing for Harry but just thought he didn't know you existed so when you saw this, you go into all out flirty mode. "Hey Harry," you say giggling slightly. You're hyperaware of every single thing around you, what Harry is doing and trying to make sure Liam doesn't see the two of you. He can be very protective. "How're you doing?" Harry asks, putting his hand on your knee. You pretend not to notice and say, "Bored out of my mind, how about you?" Harry fake scoffs and replies with, "Even with me here? How rude! Anyway, I'm doing better now that I can talk with you," he says, running his hand to halfway up your thigh. It seems innocent enough, but has a tinge of that Harry spice in it. You giggle and he grins running his hand a little bit higher as he suddenly leans his head in to yours. You don't know what to do until Liam goes, "Harry? What are you doing?" Harry suddenly has all of his hands off of you and you scoot an inch away and stare awkwardly at the ground. "Oh... Erm... Well, you see..." Harry tries to find a way to start. "No, I don't see. And you're not getting in my sister's pants. Don't even try," Liam says before he sits in his bunk which is across from the two of you and watches Harry for the entire ride.

Niall (Age 15): You, Niall, the boys, and Greg are going to some concert together. You have no idea who these people are and you honestly don't like the music you've heard Niall play, but you love spending time with your brothers and concerts are always great. Halfway through the concert you tell Niall that you need some air and he nods, understanding. You make your way past everyone and finally get through, savoring the feeling of the air on your skin rather than sweaty bodies. Two guys about your age wolf whistle as you pass them and say some inappropriate remarks. You flip them off but instantly regret it when you get pinned up against the nearest wall by your neck. It's not hurting, but you feel uncomfortable like this and you squirm to get away. "What did you just do?" one of the guys asks you. "Look, I'm sorry, just please, don't hurt me," you whimper. Before the guy can respond he's shoved out of the way and pushed to the ground by a familiar head of bleached hair. The guy's friend tries to get Niall off, but your brother responds by taking him down as well. Greg and the boys run in and make sure the two hoodlums don't go anywhere. You hug Niall close and he responds with a Horan hug. "Thanks, Niall," you say. "Anytime, Y/N. Anytime."