Your Baby Won't Stop Crying

Harry: "Doesn't she get bored?!" Harry yelled over the screaming of your baby girl. "I don't know what's wrong with her, I've been trying to get her to sleep for hours." You were on Skype with Harry like every night but tonight it wasn't going so well. He was doing some business but whenever he was away, he liked talking over Skype at least once a day, not to mention calling every time he got the chance. He wasn't as worried as you were but he was getting there every time she'd scream that awful sound like someone was trying to kill her. "Maybe she's sick?" You shook your head, still bouncing her. "No, she'd be crying and the only thing she's doing is screaming." "Stand up for a second," Harry suggested. You stood, your baby still in your arms and the screaming slowly stopped. "Now sit back down." Sitting only caused her to start up again so you stood before Harry could order you to. "She's spoiled babe." "Well who's fault is that?" you asked, knowing it wasn't yours. "Mum's probably. What, you expect her to just let her cry? That's not going to happen." Harry scratched his head. "Look's like you have a long night ahead of you, babe." "Um... no. She'll cry it out, it won't kill her." "Yeah, because you'll just let her cry all night." Harry grinned. "Let me know how that goes for you in the morning." You laughed sarcastically before hanging up and starting a night full of screams and attempts to block out the noise.

Liam: You rolled over to find Liam on his side also, the pillow tucked perfectly against his head. "Still no use?" you asked and he shook his head. "She's just spoiled you know." "Yeah but we can't just let her cry all night." You rolled your eyes. "Liam, it won't kill her." "I just don't like hearing her cry is all." Liam sat up again and rubbed his eyes. "You've got work tomorrow," you argued, sitting up next to him. "I'll try and get her to sleep." "No, I know what to do." He disappeared before you could stop him and left you sitting alone in your shared bed. Two minutes later, he reappeared with your baby girl in his arms, wrapped in her favorite blanket and half asleep. He crawled into bed and adjusted her onto his chest before sighing. "This isn't comfortable at all," he mumbled, trying to get situated. "You don't have to do this, you know." He let out a low laugh. "I'm not doing it because I have to." He finally got situated and looked over at you. "I'm doing it because I want to." He smiled and you climbed over to him, cuddling against his side. "You going to spoil her so bad," you sighed but there was nothing you could do but enjoy the silence until you finally drifted asleep.

Louis: You had bounced, rocked and practically jumped trying to get your son asleep but it was no use. He was in no mood to shut up tonight. So all you could do was continue trying until Louis came home. The minute he walked in the door, you handed your son to him and Louis just laughed. "I love when you do that," he said, dropping his bags and taking him. "Even you know he loves me more." "Just shut up and make him stop," you whined and Louis went to work. You weren't sure how me managed to do it but within minutes, your son had fallen asleep and Louis was smiling with satisfaction. "I am in no mood to hear you brag about how much our son loves you more," you argue on your way to take a shower. He stuck his bottom lip out in a pouting formation. "He sees you more," Louis replied. "He just seems like he likes me more because he never gets to see me through the day." You grunt a reply before slipping into the bathroom. Louis stood on the outside leaning against the door. "You know what? You should let me in so I can make you feel better." You rolled your eyes but you couldn't help but laugh because your son had started crying again and seeing as you were about to take a shower, it was Louis responsibility now, not yours.

Niall: "Babbeeeee!" Niall yelled. He had tried to stop your daughter from crying for the past hour but nothing he tried would work. You desperately needed to finish some work from school and Niall had offered to watch her but he wasn't doing very well. He hadn't been alone with her since she was born, which was only a few weeks ago, but he was determined to figure it out. "How can you even make this much noise?!" He bounced some more, sending your daughter into a screaming fit. "Niall, she's hungry!" you shouted from your bedroom. "You should know, you eat all the time!" He let out a 'light-buld moment' sound and you heard him trot to the kitchen. After much struggle to make a bottle, you finally heard her screams silence and you smiled when Niall sighed, "Oh Jesus, thank you." You couldn't help yourself. You peaked outside and found him walking around the living room with her in his arms, a bottle in her mouth. "I told you I knew what to do," he lied, nodding happily. You laughed and went back to work, finally able to focus now that you knew Niall truly did have everything under control.

Zayn: "It's not my fault he won't stop crying!" you yelled, slamming the cabinet over the noise. "Well you can figure out something!" Zayn yelled. "I have work in the morning!" "Like I don't!?" More screams as you tried to appease your small son but nothing would work. "You have nothing to do in the morning, you're a full-time mum!" Zayn came barging into the kitchen, an angry frown on his face. "Fine, it you think you can do any better than you take him!" You handed your son over and slipped by him. "(Y/N), I've got work tomorrow!" But you didn't turn. You slammed the door once you entered your room.The yells of your child continued and you heard Zayn trying to calm him. Even though you wanted to throw yourself onto your bed, you couldn't leave the door. You sat against it, listening as Zayn attempted to stop the crying. You literally were half asleep when you realized everything had gone silent. You climbed up, opening the door to peak out. You spotted Zayn first and realized he was asleep also. But a tiny figure sat on his chest, also fast asleep. You crept out and smiled down at your sleeping family. Zayn shifted in his sleep and you thought you'd leave him there and make up in the morning. No point in waking him up now. So you crawled in bed alone, fully happy with the silence tonight.