He breaks up with you when you're pregnant (1/2)

Zayn: You had the pregnancy test in your hand and two others on the sink, all testing positive. You were still staring at it in disbelief but you knew you have to tell Zayn. You make your way downstairs and see only a note from your boyfriend on the fridge. Y/N, I'm at the bar with the boys. I'll be back later tonight. Xx, Zayn. You take a deep breath, a little pissed that he would rather go drink than spend the night with you, but you tell yourself he hadn't had any time with the boys recently and this was good for him. You decide to sit down and watch Friends reruns until Zayn came home safely. Well he came home safely... at 1:00 AM. "Zayn, baby, are you okay?" you ask, putting concern before bitchy attitude, as your boyfriend stumbles through the door. "Hey babe," he slurs. He walks up to you and presses his body to yours, kissing your neck. "Babe, you're drunk. I need you to sober up before we do this. And I need to talk to you about something when you do finally get the alcohol out of your system," you say sternly. "God! You're always bitching about something!" he exclaims. "Excuse me? But you're the one who wanted to go out with the boys instead of finally having a nice night with your girlfriend!" you say. "Get out," Zayn snarls. "Wh-what?" "I said, get out. If you're going to complain about everything I do, I don't want us to be together," he tells you. "Zayn, please, you're drunk. P-please. I can't be alone! Not right now!" you beg with tears streaming down your face. "Get your stuff and get out of my sight. I can do so much better than you," he says with poison. You give up and resign to get yourself from the bedroom. You walk out of his flat and sob yourself to sleep.

Harry: "Harry! There is no excuse for this!" you yell at him. "I wasn't cheating on you," he grovels. "Oh, right," you say sarcastically. "You accidentally had your hand under some girl's skirt. And you accidentally slipped your tongue in her mouth!" "Y/N, shut up!" Harry yells. "My God, you're annoying! And it's not like you're not a slut! You act like I don't know you sleep around!" "But, Harry, I don't sleep - " you try to say before you're cut off by Harry again. "I am not the whore in the relationship. I mean, that's the only reason guys would like you in the first place! I don't know why we're together!" You tear up and run out of the flat before he can apologize for what he said. You don't know where to go so you end up at Eleanor's flat. "El, Harry and I broke up," you say through the tears. "Did you tell him about the kid?" she asks, embracing you. "N-no. I was going to today, but he was with this tramp at the club and we had a fight, and... and we're over." You break into a new set of sobs.

Louis: You and Louis are cuddling on the couch while you're trying to figure out how to tell him about the baby. The two of you had been talking about engagement, maybe it could happen now. You've finally come out with the courage to say something, when suddenly Louis speaks up. "I can't do this anymore." You look at your boyfriend. "You can't do what anymore?" you ask. "You! I can't hold this in anymore. Y/N, I've been cheating on you," Lou says guiltily. It takes a second for you to register what he said but when you do you stand up from his embrace, disgusted. "You... You cheated on me?!" you ask hysterically. He nods regretfully. "I thought you said you loved me," you tell him, not being able to keep your voice straight. "I do," Lou started but you cut him off. "Obviously not. Not enough to stay with me," you say. Tears start streaming down your face. "Y/N, please don't cry," Lou says. "Louis, before I go, who was it?" you ask. His face contorts in shame. "Eleanor Calder." "My best friend, Louis. You had to cheat on me with my best friend." You turn around and don't look back, feeling nothing but pain.

Liam: You and Liam were going on a date together as you two usually did, but both of you said you needed to talk about something. You didn't know what Liam wanted, but you needed to tell him about the little one on the way. He picks you up in his car but is unusually quiet which is odd for Liam, but you decided he was just in deep thought and let him be. When you two got to the restaurant you were still just as quiet until you thought you would break the silence. "Liam I need to tell you something," you tell him. "I need to say something too." "You can go first, Li-Li," you say. He seems to wince at you pet name for him. "Um, okay. Y/N, I have really loved going out with you, but I think we need to break up," Liam says. "Wh-what?" you ask, on the verge of tears. "I, um, I found someone else," he says awkwardly. "Who?" "Her name is Danielle Peazer." You gulp, knowing who he's talking about. "Are you okay Y/N? What did you want to tell me earlier?" he asks gently. You've lost all guts you were going to use to tell him about your pregnancy. "I needed you," you say before running out of the restaurant and flagging down a cab, ignoring the dismayed Liam pursuing you. You step in the cab before he can talk to you and weep to yourself, not having your rock to lean on.

Niall: "Babe! I'm home!" you called upstairs. You walked upstairs and see Niall sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. "Nialler? What's wrong?" you cooed. "Don't call me that," Niall said sharply. You felt a slight pain in your heart. "Niall, are you okay?" "No, Y/N, I'm not," he said. Niall looks up and you see the tears in his baby blue eyes. "But why do you care? You can go see your other boyfriend instead of caring about me." "Niall, what are you talking about?" you ask. "Y/N, please don't make this worse by lying," he says, shaking his head. He thrusts a magazine into your hands and on the front cover is a picture of you holding hands with another guy and him kissing your cheek. "Niall, I can explain," you start, wanting to explain why that picture looked the way it was, but Niall just holds his hand up, stopping you. "No, Y/N, I can't trust you anymore. No matter how bad the offense, it's cheating. Just, please, leave," Niall says, his voice cracking on the last word. Tears fill your eyes. "Niall, please," you beg. "I don't want to hear it, Y/N," he says. "I don't want to... just, please, I can't stand this." He points at the door. You sob as you walk to the exit. "I'll get someone to get your stuff for you." You nod and make your way to the hallway before the door slams and you collapse to the floor, homeless and alone except for the baby that you were carrying, and neither you or Niall knew about it.

So, this is part one. I'll do part two tomorrow. I hope the anon who requested this is satisfied! I'm still accepting requests so please send some in...