Your With The Wrong Boy (2/2)

ZAYN: You could hear the impatient knocking at the door and your stomach knotted. You were conflicted, you loved Harry but now with Zayn admitting his feelings you didn't know how to feel. "[Y/N]... please." Zayn pleaded, watching as you stood still as if time had frozen you in your place and everything else around you continued. "Zayn... I love you but what about Harry? What am I supposed to do?" You asked, your voice shaking, your breathing caught as you realized you couldn't be with Harry. Zayn was right, you had changed ever since you two started seeing each other. You weren't you anymore. "What do you want to do?" Zayn asked, he watched your carefully as tears filled your eyes. He looked broken, his heart tearing as he realized he was the one making you cry. "I want to be with you, Zayn." You said and you could hear Harry's knocking turning into pounding, your phone ringing in your pocket and you knew it was Harry. Zayn could feel his own eyes sting with tears, finally he had you but he knew that it would come at a price... his best friend for a couple years now would be heart broken. "I have to go answer the door." You said, quickly walking into the bathroom and changing back into your sweats. When you exited you nervously headed down the stairs and to the door, Harry was still banging on it and you unlocked it and opened it to reveal a very angry Harry. "What happened?" He asked, looking you up and down, "You're going out like that?" You paused and looked down at your sweats, thinking about what Zayn had said, you didn't feel beautiful anymore. "No," You answer quietly. "Well then why did it take you so long, come on... hurry up." Harry said, taking out his phone and texting a few people. You assumed it was his friends that he was supposed to be meeting with tonight. "Harry... I'm not going out tonight." You said, taking a deep breath. "Why not, come on [Y/N]." Harry whined, glancing up from his phone, not acknowledging that you were upset. "Harry... I'm not going out because I can't be with you anymore... I-I've found someone else who loves me for me." You said quietly. Harry froze and slowly looked over at you, "What do you mean?" He asked quietly, his face softening, his eyes sad. "Harry... you and I are two completely different people-" You started. "[Y/N], no... I'm sorry, I can change. I'm sorry babe, I love you so much... don't do this." Harry said, grabbing your hands. You slowly pulled away, tears spilling out of your eyes. "I'm sorry Harry, but I can't." You cried. "Who is it? Who are you leaving me for?" Harry asked, his voice breaking. Zayn couldn't take it anymore, he stepped out to where you and Harry were standing. "It's me, mate. I'm so sorry." Zayn said softly, looking Harry right in the eyes. Harry took a step back, his heart breaking as he looked between the two of you. "What? No..., no, no, no." Harry mumbled, his eyes hurt as he stumbled backward towards the door. "Harry, please wait... let me explain." You cried, stepping forward to grab his arm. "No! DON'T TOUCH ME!" He yelled, turning and heading out the door.

LOUIS: Niall slowly back out of the doorway, "Uh, I will just leave you two alone or something..." Niall said, fumbling backwards and into the hallway. You quickly headed after him, not wanting him to go and tell Zayn. "Niall wait!" You called, stopping him in his tracks. He turned to face you with his cheeks beat red, "Listen, [Y/N] I don't know what I just saw between you and Louis, but I think that you should tell Zayn... he's one of my best mates and I doubt he would be okay with that." Niall said, his voice thick with anger. "Niall, listen... it's not exactly what you think." Louis chimed in, "I... I love her and you know how Zayn treats her sometimes... he takes her for granted." Louis sighed, looking between you and Niall. "So what does this mean for you and Zayn?" Niall asked, unsure how to feel... he didn't know how to react but one thing was for sure, he knew he didn't want to be a part of this. You thought about it for a minute, you felt nauseous as you thought about what this did actually mean for you and Zayn. You loved him and you knew that you always would no matter what... but when you and Louis kissed, you had never felt that way before. You had never felt more you in your whole life, with Louis things felt... perfect. Like everything finally made sense. "I don't know..." you sighed, glancing up at Louis who looked hurt, "I still love him, I'll never stop... but it's not the right kind of love. Louis... he is the right one." You said quietly. "Are you going to tell Zayn?" Niall asked awkwardly, he loved you all but he didn't know how to deal with all of this. "She doesn't need to," Zayn said, stepping out from around the corner in the hall. His eyes were dark with anger and red with tears, he looked broken and you couldn't help but break at the site of him. I did this, you thought as you tried to speak, no words coming out. "Zayn please..." You finally breathed. "For what, [Y/N]? For you to tell me that I'm not good enough for you, for you to tell me that I've never loved you, or that I take you for granted?" He said darkly, turning his head toward Louis for the last part. "No, Zayn... just let me explain, please?" You sobbed, trying to hold it together. "No, I've honestly heard enough. I don't need to be told how bad of a person I am, because nothing... NOTHING can compare to the pain you two have caused me." Zayn said, and with that he turned and walked away. You crumpled to the floor and let all your tears flow out, Louis holding you as you cried, Niall following after Zayn.