When he wants you back (When you catch him cheating part 2)

Liam:

You fell asleep with a horrible pain in your chest, trying to ignore the fact that your heart felt like it was ripped out of your chest. You tried to forget about his arms around her waist, and the stupid smile he wore. The image of his face when he saw you was fixed in your head. You squeezed your eyes tighter, praying for sleep.

You made some sorry excuse to your friends the next day and didn't end up going to the concert. You stayed in bed nearly all day, not finding the energy to get up. Everything you had ever been through together played through your head like some ridiculous memory montage straight out of a movie.

You recalled everything. You had to wonder if every smile he had was genuine, whether he ever thought of someone else when he kissed you or held your hand. You questioned everything. You didn't know if you could trust a single word he ever said.

When your friends came back they were laughing and smiling, singing to the songs the band must have performed. When they saw you they became concerned, sitting on the edge of the bed and asking how you were feeling. You smiled weakly, assuring them you didn't need a any medicine or a doctor.

"Liam wasn't at the concert either," your friend mumbled, digging through her suitcase. This caught your attention; you jumped against your will, furrowing your eyebrows at her. "They said he was sick or something... So don't feel too bad that you didn't get to see him" she smiled sympathetically. To be honest you would have liked to be the reason he was in the hospital with fatal wounds at the moment, but you weren't about to tell them that. You decided against telling them immediately, you didn't want to ruin the vacation for everyone.

"I guess I didn't miss too much then," you tried to smile at her as assurance that you were fine.

"Well you kind of did," another friend of yours laughed. "You didn't get to see them try and sing Liam's parts. That was something worth seeing."

You helped everyone pack, hoping to get out of the hotel before check-out time and start heading back home. Everyone noticed you were a little out of it, but you just told them you had a headache every time they asked. You were lagging behind everyone else carrying the luggage while another one of your friends went to get the car.

When you headed outside you noticed someone waiting with his head down. You knew that slouch anywhere. You set your jaw, ready to walk right past and not give him a seconds notice. He called your name as you moved right past him. He repeated it several times, growing louder with each one. You just continued walking, not even moving your head when your friends began to pay attention.

"I love you. I never lied to you about that." You had to stop in your tracks. He called it out so loudly you were sure the whole place could hear. You were embarrassed, but at the same time your heart swelled knowing he didn't mind if everyone heard.

You turned on your heel, staring at him with a firm expression. He began walking closer, though you made sure to keep a distance between the two of you. You took a step back, unsure of yourself. He stopped moving toward you, scared you might leave.

"I'm not good enough for you and I know it." You tried to not let your firm expression falter, but the way he said it made your heart skip a few beats. "You deserve so much better... but somehow... I hope you could still love me." He sounded like he was going to fall apart on the spot. "I'm so sorry for what I did to you... I know you could walk away right now and never look back... and I can't tell you how much it hurts to know that I gave you a good reason to. But please... I'm begging you," his voice cracked as his eyes softened. "Please... give me another chance."