He Tells You He Loves You For The First Time.

ZAYN: You and said had been having a lovely night in, you were both lying on the couch spooning as you watched old TV shows together. He was stroking your hair softly as you dozed in and out of sleep. You had fallen into a nice sleep when you were woken up by the TV being turned off, you turned your head to look at Zayn and he smiled at you in the darkness, "I'm sorry, [Y/N]. I didn't mean to wake you." He said softly, placing his lips to yours gently. "No, no, it's okay. I didn't mean to fall asleep." You said, thankful for the darkness to hide the blush you could feel rising in your cheeks. "No, don't apologize. You're so beautiful when you're sleeping." Zayn said, stroking your hair softly again. You turned to face him on the couch and nuzzled your face into his chest. You felt his lips brush you ear, "I love you so much, [Y/N]" Zayn whispered in you ear. You pulled away and looked up at him slightly, searching his eyes in the darkness. "I love you too, Zayn." you said softly. He placed his lips to yours and you two fell asleep in each others arms.

LOUIS: You were standing at the airport with Louis holding him as you both cried softly. He was leaving for tour and you couldn't stand the thought of being without him for three months. He held you tightly and rubbed your back, burying his face in your hair. "I'm going to miss you so much, Lou." You mumbled into his chest. "I'm going to miss you too, [Y/N]" He said through his tears. They called for his flight and he looked over his shoulder to see Harry waving at him to hurry up. He turned back to you and pressed his forehead to yours. You two stared deeply into each others eyes, and he smiled at you lightly, "I love you, [Y/N]. I'll try to call you every night and Skype you when I can." He said softly, wiping your tears away as his own tears fell from his face. You started to cry even more, this was the first time he had said he loved you and all your worries about him finding someone else on tour were gone, "I love you too, Louis." You said softly. You both laughed very lightly and he gave you a kiss. He pulled away slightly, holding your hands as he backed away, only letting go when he couldn't reach any longer. You watched as he disappeared, crying as you turned and headed out of the airport. Louis words replaying in your head.

LIAM: You were standing on the side of the stage as Liam and the boys jumped around the stage, singing their hearts out to the crowd. Liam kept glancing over to you and waving every so often, making you smile and wave back, when the song ended he smiled and looked out into the crowd, "Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great time!" He said and the crowd erupted with cheers and applause. "You all know my lovely girlfriend, [Y/N], right?" He asked, smiling when even more people cheered than before. "Well, there is something that I have been meaning to tell her, and I don't know why it's taken me so long, would you mind if I ask her to come out here for a minute?" The crowd went wild as the girls screamed and yelled jumping up and down. He waved you to come out and you nervously stepped out, heading towards him. "[Y/N], you are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me and I wanted you to know that I love you." Se said grabbing you hands and pulling you in for a kiss, the other boys and the crowd all cheered as you shared your embrace on stage. When you pulled away you gestured for him to hand you the microphone, you held it up and smiled, "I love you too, Liam." You said happily, he laughed and gave you a massive hug. You gave him a small kiss before you waved at the crowd and quickly headed off the stage.

HARRY: This was your first night at Harry's house, you had expected to go home, but he had asked you to stay the night at his place. You said you didn't have any pajamas, so he offered you some of his clothes and you smiled. You quickly headed into the bathroom and got changed. You looked yourself over in the mirror and fixed you hair, admiring Harry's clothes on you. You stepped out of the bathroom and put your clothes on his dresser. He smiled at you as he stretched out across his bed, "You know, I love you in my clothes." Harry smiled and you turned around for him jokingly so he could get a better look. "Thank you very much, Harry." You said smiling, as you walked to his bed. He sat up and looked at you, "You know what, [Y/N]. I don't just love you in my clothes, I love you when you smile, when you sleep, when you laugh, when you talk... I love it when you breath because... I love you." Harry said softly. You stared at him with wide eyes and watched as he blushed and looked away, "I know that you may not feel the same but-" He started but you quickly cut him off, "No, Harry. I feel the exact same way, I love you and... everything about you." You said softly, crawling on to the bed to join him. He smiled and pulled you in for a soft passionate kiss. You two laid down and held each other, talking the whole night.

NIALL: You and Niall were fooling around in your backyard. You guys had been having a water balloon fight, but when you grabbed the hose you started chasing him around, he began to run away, both of you laughing as he kept jumping every time the cold water hit his back. You continued to spray him as he laughed and stood there letting it soak him as he cringed, "Stop! [Y/N] please!" He yelled through his laughter. "Why should I?" You laughed back, continuing to spray him. "Because I love you!" He yelled back, and turned around as you stopped spraying him, dropping the hose to your feet. "I'm not just saying that, either." He said slowly walking over to you as you smiled shyly at him, "I really mean it, [Y/N]. I love you a lot." He said smiling as he placed his hands on your waist. "Niall, I-I love you too." You said staring into his eyes. "Well that's a relief," Niall laughed and you joined it. You gave him a giant hug and he squeezed you back tightly, swinging you around his his arms. You pulled away and he placed his lips to your, kissing you softly. You pulled away both grinning madly, "So, are you ready?" Niall asked. You raised an eyebrow and he quickly bent down and grabbed the hose. "You have three seconds to run," He laughed as you quickly pulled away and began running, him following closely behind you.