He takes care of your sick child

This is for @tv93108 ..

(:Hope you like it :)

Harry:You arrive home after a long night working at the studio. It's 8am so you try to not make any noise knowing that your daughter, Darcy, and husband Harry are probably fast asleep, knowing that Harry probably put Darcy's energy to work while you were off at work. As you climb the stairs of your house, you hear faint, soft singing coming from Darcy's room. As you walk to Darcy's room, you notice medicine all over her nightstand and right next to her nightstand on her small bed is Darcy laying in her dad's arms asleep and Harry half-asleep faintly singing "Isn't She Lovely." You quietly walk over to your sleeping beauties and take a quick photo of the two of them. The click of your phone's camera fully wakes up your half-asleep husband who greets you with a sleepy smile. "Darcy, caught something like the flu so we played in the room all day." he said dosing off the closer he got to the end of his sentence. You just smile as Harry returns to his slumber, kissing him and your daughter on the forehead before leaving them to get a good sleep.

Louis:" AH, FREAKIN-" shouted throughout your house by your husband Louis as you walk down your stairs. As soon as you hear that, you rush to the living room where the shout originated from. "Is everything okay?" you said in a frantic tone before you look at what was happening in your family room. Once your eyes met the scene, Louis is holding your son over his shoulder running to the nearest bathroom. "INCOMING MOMMY" Louis yells as he escorts your guys' son to the bathroom. You rush over to your son's aid when you notice that you all fun and games husband has everything under control. He's rubbing your son's back as he throws up in the toilet, "You got it, pal. You're fine." Louis says over and over to comfort your young son. Before you could move to help, Louis looks back at you and says, "I've got him, babe." You smile at Louis' mature nature, but before your smile can escape your lips Louis adds, "You get the floor.... love yooou." He finishes with a huge smile before returning to the aid of your sick son. You scoff and roll your eyes before you head to get some cleaning material for the mess left on the living room floor.

Niall: After arriving from your trip to the grocery store, you grab all the snacks from your car that you brought for your extremely active daughter and bring them into the car. Once you entered the home you shared with your husband Niall and daughter Rebecca, you knew something was off by the odd silence that occupied your home. You headed over to the kitchen to put down the groceries before checking the house out when you see Niall quietly cooking on the stove. "Babe?" you inquired with a confused look on your face, "Is everything okay?" Niall quickly turns around at you and immediately hushing you, "Rebecca got sick and I put her to bed and now, I'm making her some soup and I already gave her medicine." He said panicking over the well-being of your guys' child. You rush over to his side to comfort him, "You're the best dad in the world, sweetie," kissing him softly on the lips before you headed upstairs to take a look at your daughter, leaving Niall to finish making her soup.

Liam: When you wake up, you notice that your husband is missing from his side of the bed. You get up from your bed and walk over to your living room where you hear the television playing a familiar movie. As you tighten your robe around your body and rub your eyes, you see Liam and your son snuggled up on the couch watching their favorite movie, Toy Story. You smile at the lovely sight before heading over to see your boys. "Do you have any idea what time it is, Liam?" you asked, squinting your eyes to avoid the morning sunshine. Liam looks up at you with those puppy dog eyes, "I'm sorry, babe. Matthew was coughing all night and you looked so tired last night and Toy Story always helps him sleep." he replied sweetly and softly. You couldn't help, but smile at your loving husband. You take the empty space next to him and snuggle up to him as well, kissing him softly on the cheek and him replying with a soft kiss on your forehead before pulling you close to him.

Zayn:After a long day at work, you come home to a house turned upside down and you are already not having the best day in the world. Already annoyed, you search for your husband and twin daughters. You bring your search upstairs to the bedroom you share with husband Zayn, and there you see Zayn slowly moving out of bed from between your two fast asleep daughters. You hold back your laughter at a struggling Zayn, but once Zayn freed himself, he quietly sighed to himself. As he began to walk towards the door, he was slightly startled to see you standing at the door. You greet him with a cute wave complete with a smile as he cutely smiles back at you. "Babe, I didn't know you were going to be home so fast," he says to you before officially greeting you with a soft kiss. "It's 7pm, sweetie" you say with soft chuckle. Zayn buries his face in hands before he runs them through his hair, "Ugh, the girls both got sick after you left and Melody was still running around while Harmony was crying so I had to settle Melody down for Harmony to stop crying and they both insisted that they sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed so I brought them up here..... and I was just about to clean up the mess before you got home." Zayn nervously explained to you. You responded by taking his hands in yours and giving him a kiss on the lips, "Babe, you did great." you assured him. Zayn's nervous facial expression changed to a relived smile and you both went downstairs, hand in hand, to clean up the mess that your twins had created.

:) Hi guys I'm taking request :) starting now cause I can't think of anymore :)