You two die together in a tragic accident...

Liam: "Why is the plane shaking so much?" you ask worriedly, looking over at Liam. He looks concerned as well, but wraps his arm around you comfortingly. "Probably just turbulence, don't worry," he says softly. But it turns out it's not just turbulence. "This is your Pilot speaking. It seems as if a bird has gotten stuck in the engine. Please brace yourselves for impact," frantic, crackled voice rings out over the speakers in the plane. "WHAT?" you choke out, fearfully grabbing Liam's arms. "Oh my God, we're going to die," he murmurs. The other passengers start screaming and calling their loved ones on their phones and clutching their seats. "If..if we don't make it out alive, I love you," Liam croaks, pressing his lips to your forehead and holding you tightly, as if protecting you from what's about to happen. "God, I love you, too, Liam," you sniff, burying yourself in his arms. ** FOUR HOURS LATER ** "I can't believe it," Harry chokes out, shaking his head sadly at the television screen. "The whole plane, crashed. All of those people, dead." Zayn squints at the screen and his face grows pale. "Flight 298 to Costa Rica...wasn't that Liam and (Y/N)'s plane?" And as if the television had heard him, the television screen flashes to a photo of you and Liam. "...and among those who died on this awful flight was famous boy band member Liam James Payne and his girlfriend (Y/N). Those who arrived at the sight said they found her in his arms, but they had both died of head trauma upon impact. What a tragic ending..."

Louis: "Jesus, why is everything shaking?" Louis grabs onto a nearby rail and holds your hand tightly. You both look around the mall and notice a lot of people frantically running about and hiding underneath tables. "I don't know, this is fucking scary," you reply, squeezing his hand. "Is this..an earthquake?" Louis questions, his face creasing with worry. The ground shakes and suddenly things start falling. The signs hanging above, plants, benches from the levels of the mall above the one you two are on. Glass starts shattering and Louis quickly pulls you under a nearby food court table. "Fuck, I think this is an earthquake." Louis wraps his arms around you and you sit in his lap, both of you squishing beneath the small table, watching in horror as the building around you slowly begins to collapse. "I've never been in an earthquake before," you whimper, grabbing his sweater. "Shouldn't we get out of here?" Louis shakes his head and kisses your cheek. "The doors are blocked by the rubble...it's too late...we'll just have to wait it out and hope we make it," Louis replies gently. "If we don't make it, I love you, Lou," you say quietly, holding onto him for dear life. "We'll make it, I know we'll be fine. They have these in San Diego all the time, don't they? If...if we don't, I love yo--" But the light fixture snapping from its wires falls right on top of the table, cutting him off. He never gets to finish. He never will. ** TWO HOURS LATER ** "What an earthquake that was! Copious amounts of damage and destruction at every turn. Many people have died," the reporter says sadly. "Among those lost is British celebrity Louis Tomlinson and his fiancee (Y/N), who had been visiting the city at the wrong time. Our best regards to their families as well as the families of all the other one's who died tragically in this terrible earthquake...Back to you, Kurt!"

Niall: "RUN! RUN!" people shout, crowds filling the hallways, pushing you and Niall along. "What the fuck's goin' on?" Niall asks, wrapping his arm over your shoulders protectively. "The ship hit an ice burg!" someone replies, breathing heavily. "It's going down!" You look at Niall, jaw dropped in surprise. "What's this, the fucking Titanic?" Niall replies, shaking his head and pulling you closer as the ship suddenly begins tilting forward. "Oh my God," you shout, holding him closely. "This is...I told you we shouldn't have gone on this cruise! I don't like boats, oh God, oh GOD," you sniff through tears. "Shh...shh..I'm so sorry, I would've never brought you if I knew this would happen..." he says softly, his own eyes filling with tears as you two follow the crowd to the other end of the boat. "There's so many people, we're not going to make it, the boat's sinking fast," you whimper. "Don't say that. We can get through this. We'll get to the life vests, okay?" he assures you, but his face doesn't look too sure. "No matter what, I love you. I love you so much and I'm so sorry I got you into this. So sorry" *** THREE HOURS LATER *** "Did they find them yet?" "Any updates?" the four boys pace nervously around the small flat, watching the internet and television intently for updates on their two friends. News of the ship sinking had spread quickly, becoming the "Modern-day Titanic". There were 104 people who'd survived, but many who'd died and many who were still missing. You and Niall were yet to be accounted for. "Oh, no. No, NO," Zayn shouts suddenly, staring at this laptop screen. An article posted one minute ago read the headline everyone had been dreading "AMONG THOSE KILLED IN TRAGIC MODERN-DAY TITANIC IS POPSTAR NIALL HORAN AND FIANCEE (Y/N). REST IN PEACE."

Zayn: "I don't like this," you whimper, noticing the graffiti covered walls and barbed wire fences. You grip Zayn's arm tightly as you both make your way quickly through the frightening town. "Me either, babe. But I'll keep you safe," Zayn assures you, looking down each alley as you both pass. Your car had ran out of gas as you were driving through the place to get an an event, and there was absolutely no cell phone service--nor did there seem to be any occupied space for blocks. Suddenly, a dark figure appears from the shadows, holding something shiny in his hands. "DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP," the figure growls, stepping closer. You freeze and Zayn steps in front of you protectively, raising his hands in surrender. "Look, bud, we don't want any trouble our car broke down and we're just looking for a phone..." Zayn explains, staying calm. "You can have my wallet, my watch, anything, just please leave us alone." Zayn pulls his wallet from his coat slowly and tosses it a few feet in front of him. "I don't want your fucking money," the guy spits, stepping closer, the gun glittering in his hand. You clutch the back of Zayn's jacket and whimper. You're both going to get shot. Oh, God. Oh my God. "Then, what do you want, man? Please, that's all the cash I've got...?" Zayn offers, looking more worried than he had before. "The voice told me to do it, they told me to do it..." the guy mumbles, and you and Zayn both realize this guy is clearly not sane. "(Y/N), run. Please, run. I love you," Zayn whispers, staring at the guy fearfully. "No! I'm not leaving you behind," you protest. "(Y/N)! GO! I'm not letting you die! Don't be stubborn. If you love me, you'll go," Zayn pleads, as the guy hobbles forward and raises the gun, aiming at Zayn's chest. You let a sob escape your throat as you whisper "I love you," to Zayn one last time before sprinting the other way, hoping to get help before it's too late. But you hear a gun shot. And then another. And then everything is black. *** TWO HOURS LATER *** "Where the fuck is Zayn? And (Y/N)?" Liam sighs, checking his watch and phone for the twentieth time in the past hour. "I know! They're so late for this interview..." Louis mumbles. "Guys," Niall whispers, staring at his phone. "They're usually on time--" Harry interjects. "GUYS," Niall says more firmly, holding up his phone for the boys. "#RIP Zayn and (Y/N) We love you!" was trending and Niall had googled for more info, an article was opened on his screen. "British singer Zayn Malik was found shot in the chest, dead, in a dark alley in downtown London. His girlfriend (Y/N) was also found with two bullets in her heart a few feet away. Supposedly the car had broken down and they'd gone for help. Their shooter, escaped mental patient and ex-crimnial Barry Leolowsi has been taken into custody and will likely face life in prison."

Harry: "NO ONE FUCKING MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT," a gravelly voice shouts suddenly, stepping into Louis and Harry's shared flat. You look up from where you'd been snuggled against Harry on the couch watching a movie and freeze. "Louis, that's not funny," you snap, eying the black clothed, masked figure with annoyance. Harry looks at you and shakes his head. "That's not Louis," he whispers, pulling you closer to him. The guy steps further into the apartment and shakes his head. "My guys told me this place would be fucking empty. Now I have to get blood on my hands..." the guy snaps angrily, holding up his gun. "Please we ju-" Harry begins, voice quivering. "SHUT UP OR I'LL SHOOT YOU RIGHT NOW," the guy snaps, pointing the gun. Harry nods slowly, holding your hand so tightly you're afraid it might break. The guy grabs Harry's wallet from the table and his iPod and your purse, shoving it into a garbage bag, gun still pointed in his hand. "(Y/N), I love you," Harry whispers surreptitiously in your ear. "I love you, I love you." You bury your face in his chest. "I love you," you whisper back. The guy keeps his eyes on the both of you, neither of you dare to move. You both cling onto the hope that the guy, having already stolen mostly everything of value, will let you go. But hope and what really happened doesn't always match up. ** ONE HOUR LATER ** "Honeys, I'm hoooome," Louis sings, opening the door to his and Harry's shared flat with flourish. Silence. "Harry? (Y/N)? Guys?" He steps into the living room and lets out a blood curdling scream and all but passes out at the horrific sight on the couch. Two dead bodies covered in blood, lying beside each other. The body of his best friend and the girl he'd loved. ** ONE DAY LATER ** "ONE DIRECTION BOY HARRY STYLES AND (Y/N) MURDERED IN TRAGIC ROBBERY" "ICONIC HOLLYWOOD COUPLE'S TRAGIC MURDER" "HARRY STYLES AND (Y/N) FOUND DEAD IN APARTMENT BY BEST FRIEND" the headlines all read.