You break up with him but he wants you back

Zayn: It had been a month since the two of you broke up. Well, since you broke up with him. You couldn't take the hate that you got on Twitter anymore from fans and you figured if you broke up with Zayn that it would make things better. You were right mostly, even though you missed Zayn so much. Exactly a month after the two of you broke up you heard someone ring the doorbell. You wonder who could be at your door at eight o'clock at night. You open the door to find no one there, but you look down and see a red rose - your favorite. Upon walking past your doorstep to find out who gave you it, you see a trail of roses. You follow the trail all the way to your backyard and see Zayn standing there with tears in his eyes and a bouquet. You just stare at him as he opens up his mouth and said, "Y/N, I miss you so much. I'll stop the hate. Please come back. I can't stand life without you. I love you so so much." You nod as a few tears came from your eyes and throw yourself into his arms.

Harry: "Harry! I'm tired of all of this flirting with other girls! I know you need to do your job but why can't you do it like Liam or Louis does! With good, clean fun!" you exclaim with tears in your eyes. "They seem to be able to do it with no problem, but you, oh you have to go and be the man whore of the whole band!" As soon as you said the words you felt bad, but it was true. "Well, if it's such a problem to be doing my job as I'm supposed to, why don't you just leave so you don't have to take it anymore?!" Harry yells. You look at him for a second and tears started filling your eyes. You turn on heel to the bedroom and grab your suitcase, packing your clothes in it. "Y/N, baby, please don't do this," Harry starts. You hold your hand up. "Now you can do whatever you want with your fans. You're free now. I'll be getting the rest of my stuff tomorrow." You had blurry vision from tears as you drive all the way to your best friend's house and she welcomes you with open arms. Right as dinner rolled around, the doorbell rings. You open the door and there was Harry with an apologetic face holding a large bakery box. You look inside and found a dozen of your favorite cupcakes freshly baked with TAKE ME BACK? written on them. "I'm so so so sorry. I can't believe I said that and I don't want to live without you. Y/N, please come back?" Harry asked. You nodded vigorously before throwing your arms around his neck and kissing him.

Louis: You were staying at your sister's house after the breakup, completely heartbroken and missing Louis like crazy but you figure that now it was over with you, he would be hooking up with some model or superstar or whatever. You remember that Lou had an interview tonight and you turn it on, just wanting to feel sorry for yourself again. You stop when you see Louis, the love of your life with red eyes and a miserable face. After a while the interviewer brings up y'all's break up. Lou's head snaps up as the interviewer says, "You must be happy to be done with that girl. I mean Y/N? You can do way better." Louis narrows his eyes. "No, she could do way better than me and she deserves better than me, but she doesn't - or didn't - think so. I still love Y/N with all my heart and I wish we were still together. Y/N, if you're watching this I just wanted to say will you take me back? I miss you so much." He buries his head in his hands and you immediately grab your phone and text him "Yes <3". He stands up and yells out, "She said yes!" and rejoices with the boys - still on live tv.

Liam: "Liam! I can't take it anymore! The pressure to be perfect! It's driving me crazy and..." you say. "And what Y/N?" Liam asks angrily. "And I don't think we can be together anymore," you say quietly, your voice cracking. "Y/N, please, don't do this. Please, Y/N," Liam begs. "I'm so sorry," is all you say before you flee the house. You run into the front seat of the car and drive out in the rain to go who knows where. You only get a few blocks away when tears blur your vision and you park your car, sobbing in your seat, only wanting Liam to hold you. After who knows how long you hear a knock on your window and see Liam standing there in the pouring rain, gesturing for you to open the car. You reluctantly press the unlock button and he hops into the passenger seat. "Y/N, you are perfect. You're perfect in every way, even if management, or fans, or whoever thinks you're not. You're perfect to me and that's all that matters. You're perfect because I love you," Liam says. You look up. "You've never told me you loved me before," you tell him. "I know, but I've felt it for a while and I didn't know when to tell you, and I guess I just, kind of blurted it out," he admits sheepishly. "I love you too Liam." He looks up and smiles. You two go back to his place and cuddle while he sings you to sleep in his arms.

Niall: "Niall! I can't take the distance! You're always gone and I never see you! I feel like I'm not your girlfriend anymore!" you yell. Niall's face falls. "I'm sorry, Niall. I can't do this." "Princess, Y/N, please don't leave. I love you! Please, I'm doing whatever I can to make it easier," Niall pleads. "Niall, no, I'm sorry," you say. "Princess, please," he says with tears in your eyes. The image makes you almost cry and you dash out of his flat and get a cab to your own. As soon as you close the door you slump against it and let out crashing sobs. You don't know how long you've sat there with your knees drawn and your head in your arms until you see that it's dark outside. You don't want to move so you just rock your head back and stare at the ceiling. You hear a familiar tune from outside the door. You crack it open and peek through to see Niall standing there with his guitar singing "Hey There Delilah" but changing Delilah to your name instead. You smile and look at him. He grins back but keeps playing and by the end of the song, you're in tears. "Y/N, I love you, please, please let us be together. You can come on tour and go everywhere with me! Just please, don't go princess." "I'm sorry Niall. I don't want anyone but you," you say and you two stay together as the cute couple you are.