Movie Night

Harry

"(Y/N), are you ready for this?" Harry, your boyfriend of six months, teased. "You might get scared."

He was joking, of course. He knew you loved scary movies, and 'Scream' was no exception.

"I'll probably be the one holding you, scaredy cat," You smirked back at him. He was the one who shy'ed away at the sight of blood and guts, really preferring a chick flick over horror. It was actually kind of cute how he tried to impress you by watching them, but really, really dumb.

He scoffed, puffing his chest out, obviously trying to act tough again. "That's what you think." However, despite his desperate attempts at trying to watch the movie, he shrieked every time someone got a phone call and-slash-or stabbed, and ended up in your lap, sheepish grin on his face.

"Next time," he told you. "Let's go with a comedy."

Niall

"Have you got the snacks?" Niall's voice called to you from the living room, where he was trying to get the movie 'Valentine's Day' into your blue-ray player. You exited the kitchen with the large bowl of popcorn and your two sodas in hand and to the living room, where you found Niall looking quite frustrated. "I've got them.." you trailed off, setting them on the table. "Do you need any help?"

"I've got it," he grumbled, smacking the top of the blue-ray player, then growling, "I won't let this gammy thing outsmart me!" Your boyfriend was- no surprise- very stubborn, and often refused help even though you could offer it.

"Are you sure you don't want any help?" You asked meekly, walking over and sitting down on the carpeted ground next to him. There was silence in return, and you happily took a look at it. "Niall, did you check to see if it was plugged in?"

"Er, no," he laughed nervously. "I suppose that'd be the case then."

Liam

"Liam," you whispered softy to the sleepy British boy above you. Well, he was more below you; you were cuddled up against his chest, head in his neck. You were watching 'Titanic', a movie that never failed to make you emotional, but you couldn't quit watching it because Leonardo DiCaprio was in it; you both loved anything he was in. It was nearing the end of the movie, and you were close to sobbing. Again.

"Sorry, (Y/N)," Liam mumbled, shifting to kiss your forehead slowly, lips hot against your skin. "Remember, he's not dead. It's just a movie.."

"But it's not," you sniffed, hating yourself for tearing up. "She could've moved over and saved him. She let him die in the cold water."

He sighed, threading his arms around you. "If that was us, I'd put you up alone too. I'd want you to have room."

Louis

"Lou, no!" You shrieked, laughing harder then ever as your best friend tried desperately to crawl into your pillow fort. You had long since stopped paying attention to the movie that you were supposed to be watching in the living room, and you kind of preferred it that way. You were head over heels for the boy, and loved messing around with him 24/7.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!" he practically screamed as you tried to shove him out by his shoulders.

"I'm saying my fort is for girls only!" you laughed, watching as he sat back, pouting.

"Can't you make an exception for your very best, very loveable and cuddly friend?" he stuck his head inside, giving you those big big blue puppy eyes that you couldn't resist.

"I guess just this once," you sighed, inching bed a bit, giving him just enough room to squeeze in next to you.

"I love being by you." He grinned heart-stoppingly, and you wondered just how long you could keep your feelings a secret. At this rate, not long.

Zayn

"Sherlock Holms?" Zayn cocked a dark eyebrow, watching you closely as your cheeks and neck flushed a deep, splotchy pink.

"What?" You protested. It was you two's annual Friday-movie-night; go to Blockbuster, get popcorn and candy, shoo his little sisters out of the room, the whole shebang. He usually got to choose the movie, as he was good at picking good movies, but after much pleading, it was finally your turn. "I felt like watching a mystery!"

He laughed, grabbing the pillow off the loveseat on which you sat, and tossed it off, slipping on next to you.

"You're a mystery," he teased, tapping your nose with a slender finger.

"Zayn," you half whined, grabbing for the DVD remote on the table.

"Fine, fine," he smirked. "If I guess the ending of it, though, don't be angry with me."