You Meet His Child From His Previous Relationship

Harry: You and Harry had been dating for 8 months, you were getting serious and Harry wanted to take things to the next level by getting you to move in with him. The only problem was he had a 3 year old little girl, she was a daddy's girl, and hadn't yet met you. Although she knew you and Harry were "friends" as Harry described how you two were in a relationship to Darcy, you didn't feel like Darcy should be forced or anything. Darcy didn't have a mother figure in her life, she was always with Harry and the boys, the closest she got to a mother was Anne, Harry's mum, and Gemma his sister, they did their best to make her a girly girl. You had met Anne and Gemma and got along with them well, and felt that they accepted you into the family. You were spending the night at Harry's because he got off work early and Darcy wanted to spend time with her Aunt Gemma. Leaving you and Harry to have some time, "so Y/N I was thinkin that you and Darcy should get to know each other, I mean you don't have to I'm just-" Harry starts saying, "I agree Harry" you cut him off, "good, because if we plan on moving in together I have to make sure that Darcy is okay, she doesn't understand why her mum isn't around and she always asks for her mum." Harry starts to say, you nod your head, "I understand Harry, I'll try my best to make sure Darcy feels she has a mother figure, I will never replace her mum but I'll be here for her, and for you" you whisper, Harry smiled as he traced circles on your arm as you layed on his chest. The moment was interrupted when Harry's phone went off, he answered it. After a few minutes he got off the phone, "Darcy misses me already so Gemma is bringing her back here, how do you feel about meeting her now?" "uhh well I guess" you answer a little nervously, "wait are you nervous to meet a little girl who is about to turn 4?" Harry asks finding your nervousness a little amusing. "Harry what if she doesn't like me, or something I don't have experience with kids, I'm not a mother I don't know what to do, if she doesn't like me what happens to us?" you start to panic "calm down she will love you, just like I love you, and you will be a perfect mother figure and roll model for her, she needs someone like you in her life who can teach her, and do the dress up things with her, the things I wish I could do, the things I try to do but epically fail because I'm not made for dressing up as a fairy" "aww Harry, well from what I see you're a great father to her, I'll do my best" you sweetly say and there is a knock at the door. Harry gets the door and you stay sitting on the couch. You hear someone running in, and see a gorgeous little girl with green eyes, dark brown gorgeous curls, run in. She stops as soon as she sees you, "oh uh, daddy?" she says not knowing what to do, "yea baby girl?" "is this my mummy?" she asks looking at you. A tear fell from your eye as she asked if you were her mum because you felt sorry that she wanted her mum so badly. "uh no sweetheart this is y/n" Harry answers her, Darcy looks down sadly, "oh" she sighs, Harry bends down to her level, "she isn't your mummy but she is going to be like your mummy, and she is going to do all the things daddy can't do" Harry starts to sweetly tell her, "like take me to the bathroom?" "well yea like take you to the bathroom" Harry chuckles, she looks at you and smiles just like Harry, "I'm Darcy and I'm 3, I'm going to be 4 soon" she cutely says walking away from Harry and climbing onto the couch. "hello Darcy, what's your favorite colour?" you ask her wanting to get to know her, "it is pink, so are you and daddy living together?" she asks, "sorry I haven't taught her to hold back on all the questions" Harry says as he lifts her up and sits down, placing her on his lap, "that's fine" you reply, "Darcy yes y/n will be living with us, are you okay with that?" Harry answers her playing with her curls. "can I show her my room daddy?" Darcy innocently asks, "if you like" he answers, she slides off him, and she holds her hand out for you to take, you take it and she takes you upstairs to her room. "this is my room, and these are my toys" Darcy proudly says as she turns the light on, dragging you into her room. "this is mr cuddles, I sleep with him at night, he is cuddly. This is my pet unicorn, daddy named her corn, he is weird" she states you giggle a little, only Harry would name a unicorn corn because it has corn in its name. "this is snow, daddy helped me name her, because she is white as snow" she cutely says as she shows you a white teddy. You smiled at how cute she is, "you have a lot of toys to play with you're very lucky" "yeah daddy buys me a lot, do you want to sleep with one of my toys tonight?" "no thank you sweetie you sleep with your toys" you answer her. She smiles up at you, "I like you as a mummy, you're nice" Darcy compliments, "thank you" is all you answer. You didn't know what to say. Harry comes in, "Darcy bed time, it's getting late" "can I stay up a little longer please?" she whines, "sorry Darc I have an early start" "can't I stay here?" "by yourself?" "no with y/n?" "Darcy y/n is coming with us tomorrow." Harry answers her, "so you're going to be here when I wake up?" she happily asks you, you look at Harry and he nods, "yea" you answer she smiles before helping Harry pick out which pajamas she wants to wear tonight. She chooses pretty fairy ones, "good night y/n" she cutely says as she then crawls onto your lap while you sit on her bed. "sweet dreams Darcy" you whisper, she hugs you and kisses your cheek and you do the same. She then climbs off you and runs to Harry. "good night my gorgeous girl" Harry cutely says to her kissing her cheek, "nighty night daddy" she replies, Harry puts her down and she climbs into bed. "y/n can you and daddy sing me a song?" "oh I don't sing sweetie" you softly say as you stand up ad stand next to Harry. "can you try?" she asks cutely with those gorgeous eyes you couldn't resist. You nod, Harry starts to sing and you softly join in with him, as soon as she falls asleep you and Harry walk out quietly.