He Sneaks In At Night, And Your Parents Walk In When Things Get Heated

Zayn: You were about to fall asleep, your head resting comfortably on Zayn's chest. It was the most innocent kind of cuddle, and both of you were fine with that. Your arms were wrapped around Zayn's torso, while his were around your waist protectively. Even though he was half-asleep, he still managed to whisper sweet things in your ear just as you drifted off to sleep. "I love you so much," he said softly. You smiled, tilting your chin up to place a soft kiss on his cheek. "I love you, too," you said. Everything was so peaceful and quiet. You definitely weren't prepared for your bedroom door to swing open as your mom stormed in. "Y/N, what did I say about bringing Zayn home?! Separate beds!" she shouted, tearing the covers off of you. Luckily, both of you were fully clothed. "Mom, we're just sleeping," you said with a groan. "I don't care. I'm sorry, Zayn, but you're going to have to sleep on the couch if you're staying over here," your mom replied, crossing her arms. So Zayn got up and reluctantly went downstairs, your mom following him closely to make sure he didn't try to sneak back into your room. After a few minutes, you realized you wouldn't be able to get to sleep unless you had him right beside you, so you crept downstairs to find him on the couch. You didn't have to say a word--you just settled yourself in his arms and fell asleep.

Louis: "They're not here, I promise! They went out to dinner," you insisted as you dragged Louis behind you toward your bedroom. "But what if they come home?" he asked. You laughed at his nervous expression. "They won't. And even if they do, we aren't doing anything bad...are we?" you replied, raising your eyebrow at the last part. He looked tempted, hesitating before he finally said, "No..." You could hear the disappointment in his voice, so you pulled him closer, trying to cheer him up a little. "They won't be back for hours," you said with a shrug. He nervously played with the ends of your hair, thinking over the situation. You stood on your tip-toes and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, hoping to change his mind. You felt him smile into the kiss as he took the opportunity to run his fingers through your hair and pull you closer. Just as you thought the kiss was about to deepen, you heard the front door open. "Shit," you muttered under your breath. Without saying another word, you quickly shoved Louis into your closet. Moments later, your parents stepped into your bedroom, eyeing you suspiciously. "Okay, where is he?" your dad demanded. "Who?" "Louis." "I have no idea what you're talking ab--" your mom cut you off short. "We saw his car in the driveway," she said. You knew you were caught...

Liam: 'I'm lonely, babe :(' you texted Liam as you laid in bed. He quickly responded, 'Be there in 5 :) xx' You smiled, knowing your parents were fast asleep. A few minutes later, you heard a soft tapping on your window, so you walked over and slowly opened it. Liam stumbled in, still brushing leaves and dirt off his jeans. You giggled at the sight of him, seeing his cheeks turn a bright pink. "Hi, babe. I'm here!" he announced, grinning. You brought a finger to your lips to hush him. "Shh, my parents are asleep," you said quietly. Immediately, his expression changed, and his eyes filled with guilt. "I shouldn't be here," he whispered, starting to back away. But you grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him back toward you, smirking up at him. "Don't worry. They won't find out," you assured him. He still looked uneasy, so you brought your lips to his, wrapping your arms around his torso as his hands made their way to your waist. Suddenly, the door flung open, and your mom walked in sleepily. "Liam?" she croaked. Liam jumped back in surprise. "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Y/L/N," he apologized. But honestly, your mom looked too tired to care, so she just shook her head and walked out. "Don't do anything stupid, kids," she added before closing the door.

Harry: "I'm hungry," Harry stated as soon as he slipped through the back door. "Fine. I'll get you something, but then we have to go straight up to my room, okay? If my parents find out, they'll kill me," you said, walking over to the fridge to get him a snack. You were scanning through the shelves of food when you felt Harry's arms wrap around your waist from behind. "I love you," he mumbled against your skin. "Mhmm. I love you, too, Haz," you responded, not really paying attention to him. "I hope you're ready to cuddle...and do other stuff," he said, chuckling as he placed dozens of kisses along the back of your neck. You were about to reply, when you heard your father's sharp tone, "Styles!" That was all it took for Harry to realize he needed to leave. So he sprinted toward the back door, only to stop himself and turn around. He hurried back over to you, placing a quick kiss on your cheek. "Love you, babe!" he called as he ran out.

Niall: "Goodnight, sweetie," your mom said softly as she left your room. She'd just checked in on you when she heard noises coming from your room, but you'd been quick enough to hide Niall under your covers before she walked in. As soon as she left, Niall squirmed underneath the sheets. "Can I come out now?" he whispered. "Yeah," you replied, throwing the covers back to reveal your shirtless boyfriend. He smirked and kissed you. "I feel like a bad boy," he said. You rolled your eyes and slapped his arm playfully. "Shut up. We're only doing this because Liam locked you out of your flat, remember?" you reminded him. "Oh, right," he said. Still, that didn't stop him from moving closer to you. He casually ran his fingertips along your skin, sending a shiver through your body. "We're going to get in a lot of trouble for this..." you murmured as you leaned in closer to his lips. You were so lost in the moment that you didn't notice your mom walk in. "Niall Horan, put your damn shirt on and get away from my daughter!"