You go to an Olympic final with him

Zayn (Archery): "Damn, everyone here is so badass. It's like Katniss in the Hunger Games. These people would definitely win," you say informatively to a very amused Zayn. When he told you that the two of you were going to see an Olympic event, you asked for it to be unusual, so here the two of you were. "You know, I don't understand why Harry doesn't 'get' the Hunger Games. What is there not to get?" you ask Zayn. "I don't know babe," he says quietly, trying to stifle a laugh at your random ramblings. "Oh, God, I'm talking my ass off again... Sorry babe," you say. He finally lets out his laugh and quickly kisses you before the event starts.

Harry (Women's Volleyball): "Come on!" you exclaim at the girls who were representing your country, and you were really getting into the game. You look to the seat next to you and see Harry not looking at the game, but staring at you, as he has for the entire game. "Wow, Styles, pretty impressive that you aren't drooling over those girls," you tell Harry playfully. "They aren't anything compared to you, Y/N," he says and leans in to kiss you. It was ruined as you jumped up to rejoice when your country won. You could still hear Harry saying, "You're adorable, Y/N."

Louis (Swimming): Lou had scored the two of you primo seats to a swimming competition, and guess who was there. Ryan freaking Lochte. You tried helping your eyes from staring at him, but it was hard. Very hard. And Louis noticed, not that he was bothered, he just made it into a joke. "I'm supposed the one you drool over, love. Not Lochte." You blushed. "I'm not drooling over Ryan Lochte..." you trail off. "You most definitely are," Lou replies. After the match (which Lochte won) Louis takes your hand and leads you to a secluded area. "What are we doing, Louis?" you ask. "Well, I wanted you to meet someone, Kat," he says. Pretty soon, Ryan Lochte rounds the corner and tries talking to you but you just stammer and look from Louis, to him, to the ground, immensely amusing your boyfriend.

Liam (Soccer/Football): "Yes... yes... YES!!!!" Liam shouts. You roll your eyes. You weren't really a fan of soccer, but Liam was and you wanted to hang out with Liam. So, here you were, listening to Liam's shouts. You tried to look entertained because you just knew that if you looked bored at all, someone would get a picture and put it on twitter, and there would be a field day and it would turn into a Justin Bieber fiasco, but soccer, truthfully, really bored you. After a while, though, you couldn't keep your eyes open and fell asleep. After who knows how long, Liam woke you up with a sweet peck and helped you up, but just as you guessed, there were Twitter trends the next day with #Y/Nhatesfootball and #LiamkeepY/Nentertained. Oh well.

Niall (Rowing - Woman's Eight): "Niall, can you believe that the coxswain is 33? I think she's below five feet, but then again, you have to be small to be a coxswain..." you say. Niall had listened to your rowing terms all day, all week actually. "And what's a coxswain again?" he asked. You rolled your eyes playfully and say, "We've been over this! It's the person at the front of the boat who steers. In eights and fours." "Right..." He listened to it this all day long until the race where all of your focus was channeled into the regatta. You were screaming and yelling and at the end of it when the US won you kissed Niall. He swooped you down, letting you lean on his arm. When the two of you were done, he pulled back and said, "You happy princess?" You nodded, breathless.

Sorry about the rowing, but I'm on a rowing team and am kind of obsessed, so I did my favorite sport with my favorite boy! Sorry, if you're not from the US, but I had to smother our victory in everyone's faces. I was screaming at the TV then. And I hope that the anon who requested this is satisfied! And I'm mostly over my West Nile Virus and my grandfather survived from it. He was just taken from ICU today! Yay!!! Also, please leave me messages! Requests! Questions! I have a lot of time on my hands, especially at night.