Love triangle

Louis/Liam:

Liam and Louis both appreciated you greatly, but in the end, of course, only one of them could date you. But, too bad for them... Their fighting bothered you so much that you told them that you picked neither, but loved them both. Liam, trying to be positive was gonna give Louis a high five for the loovvve and try to resolve their fighting, but Louis was pissed that you didn't pick either of them...

Harry/Niall:

Niall wouldn't even look at Harry after you picked Harry over him. He didn't want to be an asshole, but he was pretty pissed... He, after-all, did like you first, and for better reasons than Harry... He (Niall) doesn't think your relationship will last long.

Liam/Zayn:

Liam and Zayn weren't going to let a girl come between them. Both of them completely understood that you could only pick one, and they were both happy when you picked Liam. You made an adorable couple with Liam, and stayed close friends with Zayn.

Niall/Louis:

Niall didn't want things to be awkward between him and Louis once you picked Niall, but things were anyways... The photographer told Niall to put his hand on Louis' shoulder and once he did, Louis gave his had a disapproving look and then turned away, smiling for the camera.

Zayn/Harry:

harry understood that you picked Zayn, and he was fine with it, but it doesn't mean he didn't get jealous. He saw Zayn waving at you through a window and pulled him back away from you, but was still smiling. He always smiles when he sees you.