He Saves You

Harry: One minute he was driving you to work and the next thing he knew, a dog came out of nowhere causing him to swerve and crash through a shop window. You were knocked out instantly but luckily he wasn't. He kicked his door open and climbed out. All around the car, there was products from the shop. He heard a dropping noise and noticed that petrol was spilling from the car. Cursing, he ran around the car and attempted to pull your door open. When it wouldn't budge, he looked around the room and spotted an iron. He smashed the window with it and opened the door, just as you woke up. "Harry?" You whimpered, reaching up to touch your face which was covered in blood. "Don't worry (Y/N). I'll get you out of there" he soothed, attempting to pull you free. Finally he managed to pull you from the car -which had recently caught fire- and started to guide you to the gaping hole in the store wall. You cried out as a pain came from your side and Harry quickly pulled you into his arms, carrying you the rest of the way. Just as the two of you got a few feet from the burning building, it exploded and you both flew forward. Harry covered your body with his as debris started to rain down on you. Later, after the two of you been cleaned up you turned to him "Thank you for not leaving me" He pecked your forehead "I'd never leave you"

Liam: "(Y/N) do you mind if we pop into the bank for a second?" Liam asked, coming to a stand still at the building door. Smiling, you nodded and he tugged you in. While standing in line, the two of you could hear giggles and squealing of some little girls who were obviously fans. You pushed Liam towards them, telling him that you'll keep his spot in line. He smiled at you and went over to them. The guy who was in front of you went into his pocket and you didn't take any notice of it and kept playing on your phone...until you saw him take something silver out of his pocket. You gasped, causing him to spin around and smirk evilly at you. Before you could warn anyone, he grabbed you and pressed something cold and metal against your forehead. People around you started screaming and running. You saw Liam's eyes widen and you shook your head, motioning for him to not come near you. You squeezed your eyes shut as the man pressed the gun harder against your head. "Nobody move. Or the girl gets it" he growled, dragging you towards the front desk. He slid an empty bag over to the elderly man who was on the other side demanding that he filled it. Just then, someone's hand wrapped around your arm, pulling you away from the man. The guy spun around and pointed the gun at you but Liam pushed you behind him, shielding you. A second later a gunshot rung out and Liam fell to the floor clutching his arm. "Liam!" You shrieked, crouching to his side and waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

Louis: Since the sun was shining, you decided that today you and Louis would go to the beach. Stepping out of the car, you inhaled the sea air before taking off towards the water, hearing Louis laughing behind you. "(Y/N) wait for me!" You finally reached the edge of the water and stopped so you wait for Louis. When he finally reached you, he bent over trying to catch his breath. "Come on Lou!" you giggled, tugging on his arm before diving into the water. Louis followed and pretty soon you were both in a race to see who could get further. You dove under the water to get a better lead when your foot got caught on something. You looked down and saw that a piece of seaweed had wrapped itself around your foot. You frantically tried to unwrap it but were getting nowhere and you started to find it hard to breathe. You finally gave up, thinking that this was the end when you saw Louis appear beside you. He quickly managed to unwrap the seaweed and pulled you up to the surface. As you broke from under the water you gasped for breath. Louis began rubbing your back and you quickly turned around to hug him. Thanking him over and over again for saving your life. He hugged you tightly, telling you that you wouldn't be going swimming again any time soon.

Niall: When he got the call telling him you'd been kidnapped, he immediately called the police and headed to the location that you were being held. He was surprised to see that it was a block of flats and not some abandoned warehouse. Without waiting for the cops, he rushed into the building and climbed the stairs to the fifth floor and practically ran along the corridor to apartment 56 and burst through the door. He heard your muffled cries and followed the sound of them into the living room. He saw you lying on the couch, your head resting on the thigh of your kidnapper AKA your ex boyfriend, Jason. Your ankles and wrists were bound and there was black duct tape over your mouth. As soon as you saw Niall your tears came faster. Niall watched as Jason picked up a large silver knife and pressed it to your throat, making you let out a muffled scream. The door burst open a second time and the room filled with police officers. As Jason watched in confusion, Niall took the opportunity to leap on his lap -careful not to smother you- and wrestle the knife from Jason's grasp before throwing it to the ground. Jason threw both you and Niall off of him and attempted to run but all he did was run into the police officers. Niall quickly untied you and crouched in front of you. "This might hurt..." he whispered, gently peeling the tape from your mouth. He kissed your mouth softly as soon as the tape was off you before hugging you tightly.

Zayn: "Maybe you should just go!" he yelled, veins prominent in his neck. That's how angry he was. You stood up and grabbed your bag "Fine. Maybe I will!" With that, you stormed out the door and slamming it behind you. You were fuming. There had been a photo of Zayn and a girl in a magazine and being the jealous girl you are, you instantly confronted him about it and he obviously denied it since it wasn't true. You didn't believe him though and it instantly turned into world war three. You decided to go to the park, your place to go to calm down. You put headphones in to ignore the world and started walking. You were so caught up in your music that you didn't hear the builders who were working on a high rise building call to you that there was falling bricks heading straight for you. When you were pushed to the ground, you turned around as best as you could, only to see the familiar black hair. "What the hell Zayn?" you growled, pushing him off of you and getting up. That's when you saw the bricks lying just about a metre away from you and you went into a state of shock. He gently wrapped you in a hug "Let's get you home and get some sugar in you"