He Cheats On You (3/3)

ZAYN: Zayn took a step closer to you, and tucked a finger under your chin, tilting it upward so you were looking at him. "I know that there are a million ways to say that I'm sorry, and I know that not a single one is good enough... but boo, I am so sorry for what I did to you." He said, his voice cracking at the very end as he tried to blink back tears. Your visions blurred as your own tears began to form as you looked into his eyes. "Zayn... I just don't get it. Why did you do this to me?" You asked, your voice raising just above a whisper. "I don't know... I really don't know. I love you so much and I think it scared me. I've always had trouble committing to one girl, and it scared me." Zayn said, breaking down in front of you as he began to cry. You wanted to comfort him, but you knew that you couldn't... this was his fault. "How am I ever supposed to trust you again? How am I supposed to know that you won't leave me for her?" You asked, your voice shaking and lips quivering. "I would never leave you, never in all my life would I leave you [Y/N]. She honestly doesn't mean anything to me, I never meant for this to go this far... I never meant for this to happen at all. I'm in love with you and I will spend the rest of my life making this up to you. You own my heart." Zayn said taking a step toward you again, holding your hands in his. "I gave you my heart too, Zayn... I gave it to you a long time ago, and you broke it." You said, your voice weak as you began to cry. Zayn pulled you into a tight hug, crying with you as you embraced him. "I'm so sorry," Zayn said, repeating it over and over as he held you in his arms and never wanted to let go. When you finally calmed down you pulled away from him, wiping your tears, "Zayn... did you sleep with her?" You asked slowly, flinching at your own words as it killed you to ask him. "[Y/N], no... no no." Zayn said shaking his head as he looked into your eyes. He always looked in your eyes when he was honest. You took a deep breath and held the eye contact, "Did you love her?" You asked, trying to hold yourself together. Zayn pressed his forehead to your own, staring deep into your eyes. "No, the only one I will ever love is you, and I hate that I have hurt you so badly, I really do." Zayn whispered, not blinking or looking away once. Tears started to form in your eyes as the slowly spilled out and down your cheeks, Zayn wiped them away as he gave you a kiss on the forehead. You pulled away slowly and took a deep breath. "[Y/N]... I know that I don't deserve one, but please give me another chance. I promise I will never hurt you again... I love you so much." Zayn whispered as you looked down at the ground. "Zayn, you're right... you don't deserve another chance." You started, watching as Zayn's eyes instantly watered, "...but, I'm willing to give this another try as long as you promise me, and I mean really promise me that you will never hurt me again." You said, watching as Zayn smiled as tears began to run down his face. "Thank you so much, babe. I promise I will never hurt you again, I won't let anyone else hurt you, and I will love you and be with you until I breathe my last breath." Zayn said, stepping towards you and wrapping hi arms around you. You hugged him back tightly, crying into his chest lightly, so glad that you had him back. "I love you so much, boo." Zayn whispered into your ear. "I love you too." You mumbled back into his chest. You knew that it was going to take a long time to trust him again, but to you... he was worth it.

LOUIS: Louis took a deep breath, unsure of where to start. There was so much he needed to say, but he couldn't find the words. You waited for a minute as he thought about it and shook your head, pulling your hands away from his, "I knew that you couldn't explain yourself..." You said, turning and walking away from him. Louis quickly followed, grabbing your wrist lightly and turning you around, "No... I can, please..." Louis whispered, "I'm just so scared that I'm going to lose you, I need to make what I am going to say, absolutely perfect." You sighed and nodded, wiping your eyes multiple times as the tears kept falling. "[Y/N], I know that what I did was wrong, and I know that I am the dumbest person on earth because I made you think that you weren't good enough, and because I've caused you so much pain... but you have always been good enough, you are all that I want from now until forever, you're all that I ever need in my life... she was a friend from back home and I asked her out to hangout. We got this stupid idea that a one time thing wouldn't be so bad, no one would ever find out...." Louis said, watching your reaction as your eyes began to water more. "Louis, stop..." You whispered. "No, babe... no you have to let me explain, please." Louis whispered, stepping closer to you. "No... I can't." You cried, backing away from him. "Please..." Louis begged, crying now as well. You nodded slowly and let him continue. "After the first time, I felt so rotten, after it happened every time I felt rotten-" He started but you cut him off, "How many times Louis? Did you sleep with her?" You asked, your body shaking as you asked with pure shock. "NO! No, baby... no!" Louis quickly said, crying hard himself, "I couldn't do that to you, we only kissed... three times and I am so sorry! I wish I could take it back, I wish that I wasn't such a rotten human being. I didn't realize what I had waiting for me and loving me and I fucked it up so badly." Louis said, turning away from you as he dropped down to his knees slowly, curling over as he began to sob. Your heart burned with pain as you watched him do this. You slowly walked over and knelt down beside him, "Louis... just answer me, what did I do to cause this?" You asked through your tears. "Nothing, you didn't do anything... it's me I am just a fucking idiot and I always mess things up, you are the best thing that ever happened to me over anything else in my life, and I ruined it." He cried. "No you didn't... no babe. You didn't ruin it." You cried as he slowly turned towards you, his face wet with tears. "Does this mean you are going to give me a second chance?" He asked slowly, not wanting to jump to conclusions. "Did you love her more than me?" You asked quietly, dropping your gaze to the floor. "No, I didn't love her at all... she was a mistake. You are the only thing in this world that has my heart." Louis squeaked out through his crying. "And you have mine... I just hope you can put it back together." You whispered as you slowly looked up at him, his eyes looking deeply into yours. "I'll spend the rest of my life fixing this, I love you so much." Louis said, wrapping his arms around you and kissing you on the cheek. You wrapped your arms around him tightly as well, holding him close as you cried silently into his chest, "I love you too, Louis... I love you so much."