Chapter 36: Liquid eyeliner senses fear

Hello! I know I took a little longer to edit, but to my excuse I was forced to go on this school trip to a lab and I almost froze my fingers with liquid nitrogen - it was quite cool though -, I spent half an hour trying to get rid of the feeling of coldness that ran through my finger pads. Long story short, don't try to touch liquid nitrogen it really freezes you.

Also, I finally caught up with my math homework so I have more time to write - although I do procrastinate the making of it until late at night.

By now I know everyone is a little mad about the flower dude not making an appearance, but don't worry, he will very soon.

Uh uh, I became extremely addicted on Snapchat so if any of you want some sneak peaks of the following chapters and see how my creation process looks like - also I may have an urge to abuse on the filters and all so you may see the weird side of me - add me on Snapchat.

Snapchat: anarodrigues143

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 12/04/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Edited in: 12/04/16•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 36: Liquid eyeliner senses fear

Katherine's P.O.V.

Turns out the book was actually harder to read than I thought, it involves so many webs of mystery hat I've lost myself thousands of times. It's a good book though, it frustrates me enough and answers the right amount of questions to keep me addicted to it.

The bust was standing on my nightstand being lightened by the early sun rays. Yesterday after the Skype call with my father I put the bust away in my room and went for a run by my own. I needed to keep my mind away from what my father told me, although he may not know a thing when it comes to Cody he knows a lot of things when it comes to romance and Cody is with no doubt a romantic person.

I took my mind away from Cody with reading the mystery book. It was calming to be able to leave this world and embrace Daniel's one which by all means and purposes is way more messed up than mine.

I scanned the page I was currently reading coming to a halt when a certain sequence of words became familiar to me.

"Few things leave a deeper mark on a reader than the first book that finds its way into his heart" I read aloud a few times trying to finish the puzzle in my mind.

Only Cody and my dad knew I was reading this book. It would have been a huge coincidence if the flower guy had picked that quote out of so many, just like the flowers. I soon came to the conclusion that this guy warming my heart with a flower per day is either Cody or my dad.