Chapter 6: I was enough of a creep for a day

Oh my, I'm so tired today I'm not sure if this chapter will be anything special, but editing this is way better than studying Chemistry or Math.

I want to give to all my readers (Angels or not) a big virtual hug, thanks for putting up with this crazy edits 💕

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 25/02/16
•----------•----------•----------•---------•

Edited in: 25/02/16•----------•----------•----------•---------•

Chapter 6: I was enough of a creep for a day

Michael's P.O.V.

Telling him the truth now is at least awkward. Back in the day we both wanted the same girl, as a friend and all, it got to the point where we fought for her friendship, he ended up getting closer to her, and then he vanished and I won her heart, I replaced him as a best friend, I did the best job I could to keep her happy, it wasn't always enough but it stopped her from going further with her crazy ideas.

"About that..." I spoke up looking everywhere else in the room except him.

"What do you know that I don't?" Cody asked quirking up one eyebrow.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend, what you saw at the beach was a meaningless kiss" I explained hoping he would be satisfied with my answer.

"So what was it?" He asked curiously and a tiny bit happier.

"A dare, she isn't the one to go around kissing guys and seriously she has a lot on her plate right now to add a guy to her life," I told him "She's completely free"

"Who was the guy?" Cody inquired, now looking more protective than anything.

"No one special" I replied with a smile.

"I don't mind he's not special, I just want to know his name," He said laughing "I'm not going to kill the guy"

"Well... It might have been me?" I answered smiling nervously as I took a few steps back to be closer to the door.

If he thought about exploding and beat me up, I would at least have a chance to run away and protect myself from his aggressiveness. He didn't have motives to hurt me though, it was not like he was head over heels for her, if so he would be sat on her porch waiting for her to take him back.

"So, do you like her?" Cody asked calmly getting up from his spot on the bed.

Dear lord, I know I've been missing my Kickboxing classes but having a combat with Cody is not something I was expecting as a punishment for my laziness.