Chapter 37: How I turned into a pervert neighbour

Welcome back everyone! I feel exhausted today, even though I slept twelve hours yesterday I became a child again and went to the zoo with a couple friends, we had so much fun, took so many photos and spent the most amazing day together, yet I also got sore feet so today I can't even lift myslef from my bed. Good thing is that I will spend the whole day writing.

I now have more ideas for my stories due to the sight of dozens of cute little animals running around with happy expressions on their little faces. Seeing them made me want to become a Biologist even more.

Don't be a stranger and tell me in the comments which memory of 2016 has been your favourite so far (Mine was with no doubt the zoo trip yesterday), also let me know if you keep a journal or a diary of what your years look like, I find them amazing, they help bring you closure to that amazing year and gain hope to what's next, I'm starting mine today and although it's almost in the middle of the year, I think it will do the same effect.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 16/04/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Edited in: 16/04/16•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 37: How I turned into a pervert neighbour

Katherine's P.O.V.

Usually siblings are the ones helping each other sneak in the house at late night hours so your parents won't catch you, although I was never helped inside the house I hope one day I can count on my sister to do so. Yet tonight I was helping my father, a grown man and responsible adult, and his big heavy bags getting inside the house without waking up mom or Sophie.

"Can you stop jiggling your keys?" I pleaded annoyed as I looked back at him.

My dad arrived around one in the morning while I was barely awake, I was able to sneak out through the backdoor without waking up mom who had gone to sleep not even two hours before. He was nervous about this whole thing, at some point he looked like he was going to pee himself, especially because he couldn't stop making some kind of noise that, I was sure, would wake up mom. Clearly my dad never sneaked into a house when he was a teenager.

"Just worry about opening the door without making any noise" He protested stomping his feet on the wooden porch.

No, really dad, just wake up mom, but if she comes down here with a cricket bat I'll help her kick your ass. I've warned you.

I huffed as I carefully inserted the key on the key hole and quietly twisted it opening the door. I took a deep breath opening the door wider, meticulously so the door wouldn't make any cracking sounds that would alert mom to some kind of intruders.

It had been an hour since I sneaked out and I was quite tired already, the exhaustion was driving me crazy and my dad's nervous tics made me want to wring his neck. All in all, I needed a good night of sleep.