Chapter 66: I don't want to wake up and not remember my home

Hey there people! I've had an amazing week in London, I filled my muggle heart with all the Harry Potter magic I could and I even managed to get a new edition from the books for less than 30£. All in all, life was really good. Until I got to Heathrow. I got into my flight and the pilot told us we'd have a small delay of an hour, and guess what? Half an hour later he told us we have to wait an additional hour and a half.

So, I'm now on a plane trying my hardest to get to Lisbon. It is a blessing though, it gives me time to write this chapter and start reading my new Harry Potter books!

PS: Just so you know how bad this delay is, I should have landed in Portugal at 11:10 pm, which is the actual time I'll be taking off, I'll be getting home at 2 am, to add to this, the plane will not be serving food while on the ground - and I'm starving, once this baby is on the air you can bet I'll order a couple hot chocolates.

I hope you enjoy more than I'm enjoying myself right now!

Anne
•----------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 66: I don't want to wake up and not remember my home

Cody's P.O.V.

I pondered about staying in the car and waiting for her to finish her classes, yet I knew I wouldn't be able to stay quiet for so long. I took a walk by the little shops near the beach, went to work on a small project of mine in hopes that it would make time fly by but the only thing that flew was the money of my wallet and my hat a few times.

I sat down on a wooden bench overlooking the ocean and drank my warm pumpkin spice latte, like the basic human that I am. Memories from last night came flashing back and I couldn't help my shy smirk from making its way onto my face. It was all I needed, and all I could ever ask for. Besides the constant cuddling, due to the limited space, we shared a few kisses and many sweet words, although what left a dent on me was the way her hands explored my cold body, setting on fire every inch of it. She let me know how much she was going to miss me and how she was going to replace my luggage with herself and fly with me everywhere. I laughed but I wish she could do so, Katherine may not be aware of this, in fact, I wasn't aware of this until a few days ago, but I need her to keep a decent path, things get maniac in the world I live in and it's so easy to just take a wrong turn and end up in bad shape.

We are doing so well, I have never thought she would open up like she has, she no longer gets embarrassed by the small sexual innuendos that come out of me, and even this morning with the oh so natural morning stiffness, I expected her to freak out due to the proximity of it to her - proximity is an understatement, it was right against her leg, there was no hiding it -, instead she kissed me softly, yawned and told she was going to stretch her legs so I could have some privacy with my throbbing animal.