Chapter 28: Art and kids

I just slept ten hours and I feel even more tired than I did when I fell asleep, but it's fine I will wake up after a good workout and shower - who doesn't love a good shower in the morning? Especially when you're in Santorini.

My mind is filled with so many ideas for this story that I ended up grabbing a napkin at the disco yesterday and write it all down with my friend's pen.

I hope you are liking this severe editing because I feel so proud of this story right now.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 21/03/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Edited in: 21/03/16•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 28: Art and kids

Cody's P.O.V.

I'm a morning person, I've always been, it's my father's fault really, he used to wake me up at six in the morning to go surfing and ever since I discovered that the waves are better by the dawn I became an early bird.

So when Justin woke me up in the morning to go to the gym I didn't refuse, I could use a morning workout before the rehearsals, also it would look good if I was caught in the gym by paparazzi and later in the day with Kylie, it would seem like I cared about the way my body looked for the date.

"Why are you complaining, it's Kylie Jenner, she's a beauty" Bieber stated while lifting weights.

"I'm not arguing you on that, she is beautiful" I agreed grabbing two weights "But her personality isn't slightly attractive to me, I would know, I've been with her before"

We met back when I was still new to Hollywood and this whole different world was unsure and scary to me, she was a sweetheart and we had lots of fun, as friends. Eventually things developed a little and we made out a couple times, I would spend endless hours at her place because she made me feel special, but things changed, she started becoming full of herself and I couldn't deal with it.

It's been a couple years since we last talked, it will be good to see her again, as friends that is.

"Cody personality isn't important when things heat up" He told me wiggling his eyebrows.

Why doesn't that idiot weight just fall on his foot and shuts him up?

"I'm not going to do anything with her" I stated "She's not the girl I like"

The last sentence caught his attention as I heard the weight hit the ground and someone coming to stand behind me. I rolled my eyes knowing he would want to hear everything about the girl I like. That I like too much to even call it liking.