Chapter 62: What comes after the wedding

Hello there everyone! Sorry for my absence I've had exams all week and i finally got a break so I finished this small chapter but don't worry because I will definitely updated soon since the next chapter is probably one of my favourites yet! Also this story is almost at an end, how sad uh? Though the sequel will be rewritten and I guarantee you it will be even better, don't expect it to be too long though I'm putting way more effort on the last book and so the second one will be shorter but painful, you know the normal.

Enjoy! 

Katherine

•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 62: What comes after the wedding 

Cody's P.O.V.

"Just put me down!" Katherine laughed holding onto my neck tightly as I made my way upstairs carrying her bridal style.

I though I would have been able to carry her all the way up and be the dreamy kind of 'husband' every woman deserves but after a whole afternoon of playing with kids and carrying them roundly arms felt numb and tired. Truth to be told I kept blaming the amount of blood missing from my body but even I couldn't believe that was the motive to my exhaustion.

Taking a deep breath I made it to the top but not further from there. I put her down quickly trying to regain my breath, with my hands on my knees I panted to calm down my rapid heart.

"I need to hit the gym again" I stated straighten up my spine "So uh, you know what comes after the wedding don't you beautiful?"

Katherine rolled her eyes at me though instead of pushing me away she wrapped an arm around my torso as we made our way to her bedroom. She had lost most of the red colouration on her cheeks which she rocked all the way through the fake wedding.

To my amazement the ring was long gone, maybe due to anxiety, whatever the reason was she had eaten the sugary blue diamond before we had the chance to get home. I found it amusing though, to see her put the ring pop on her mouth and suck on it like it was a dummy for that she reminded me of the baby version of her which to this day I can only state to have seen in photos for some reason.

"Hey... We're kind of alone" I grasped onto reality again when those words were delivered to my ears "My parents wont be back until dinner time and my sister is hanging with her school friends"

"What do you propose for our entertainment until then?" Already in her room I rested my hands on her hips bringing her closer to me enough so I could look down at her with my chin up.

I fought the smirk on my lips to appear while she bit down her lower lip to clearly avoid her own smirk. After all we couldn't be that different. She got on her tip toes supporting of her weight on me as I leaned down and kissed her gently. Ever since Alana dropped that bomb on me my libido hasn't been that prominent, instead of wanting to grab and explore Katherine's body all I want to do is hold her in my arms and make sure she never suffers.