Chapter 38: When I'm mad I don't look like a fuming buffalo

Hello everyone, so long story short, I bought a little notebook and I've been planning my chapters so I can start writing my stories mentally before doing it physically, that way I have an idea of what works better and I've got to say these following chapters are filled with unveiled secrets and acceptance. Just good stuff, you know?

Also I wanted to let everyone know my exams are staring today and I will take at least three to four days to update, it may seem much, I know that as a reader I would love to get an update everyday but please understand I have a lot on my plate so I'll post a lot of sneak peaks - never revealing the shocking moments, those are always a surprise - so just add me on snapchat and you'll get to be in touch with this story even more.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 19/04/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Edited in: 19/04/16•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 38: When I'm mad I don't look like a fuming buffalo

Cody's P.O.V.

Not long after I left Ruben and Katherine I headed to my backyard and stared at the grass intently. I thought I would come back and have her in my arms, that was the plan all along and I don't even know where did this Ruben kid showed up from, but I was not happy with him being around her.

I was mad, of course I was, but I couldn't let her know that, I didn't want her to think I'm jealous of that guy if anything I would look childish, I'm aware of that, but keeping it all in its not easy.

My anger was staring to boil in my veins and I wanted to let it all go, release it so I wouldn't have to be this infuriated person which is not me. This is why I didn't tell her what I truly feel about us, because although I'm sure of my feelings but could have changed in three weeks and I tried to come to terms with the fact that her telling me she liked me was just an impulse but along the way I started believing it was all true and in the end I was thrown away so she could stay with that idiot of a player.

I went to the garage where we keep the old boxing bag hanging. It was barely used back in the day we lived here but since we left it here for four years it was dusty, I didn't mind though, I just needed an object to punch and kick as much as I could.

I grabbed my dad's boxing gloves that finally fitted me and put them on. I started lightly punching the bag and observing the dust fly from the red boxing bag. Soon I was practically killing the bag - I just needed to imagine Ruben's face plastered there for my anger to make me explode.

I was breathless and sweaty but with each punch to the bag I felt more alive, more powerful. I took a deep breath as I sensed someone coming in the garage.