Chapter 42: Cracks to put their love into

I know I've been taking too long to update but I want my chapters to be a little more intellectual and hold in them the key for every mystery in the future so as you can guess it means I need to spend a lot of time simply standing in the middle of my room thinking about what details should I confine in that chapter.

Most chapters are planned and I don't plan to solve many mysteries here as this book is about their love, the second book is the development of the so called love so don't worry if many questions aren't answered in this book there will be plenty of time to do that.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 03/05/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Edited in: 03/05/16•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 42: Cracks to put their love into

Cody's P.O.V.

"What kind of surprise did your father planned for tomorrow?" I asked sprawled in her bed as she carefully organised her new art supplies.

"A small party with a few friends in our backyard" Katherine told me and I sensed admiration dripping from her voice "They used to do the same when they were in college"

"Yeah, my mom told me" I replied laughing as I remembered all the memories my mom shared with me from her college years "Wait, if it's a small party why are you wearing a Chanel dress?"

"Let's just say the original plan was not a small party" She said laughing "What do you want to do now?"

Katherine sat down on her bed and slowly let her body fall on the mattress, it was past five o'clock and we have been together ever since we woke up, leaving her alone didn't seem a good idea to me and since she wasn't bothered by my presence I was going to stick around.

I massaged her head gaining a few moans from her. Katherine was a wonderful company yet I still couldn't ignore what my mind was telling me. Ever since she confirmed her cuts it all became vivid, in a split second those scars on her wrist were no longer just scars that she could have gotten anywhere else but she made it clear they were the result of my absence.

"Can I see them?" I asked staring at her beautiful features.

"See what?" Katherine inquired rolling around so she could crawl to my side.

And there was she swaying her hips again while crawling, I swear all that swaying will make me do something I will regret later.

When thinking about approaching this subject I started to get uncomfortable just by looking at her, I am aware that the wrong selection of words can trigger the wrong emotions which is the last thing I want to do to the woman I like. I pulled her to my lap letting her back lay completely as I made all the efforts to relax her tired body and prepare the moment I was going to act like a jerk.