Chapter 29: Unappropriated kisses

Hello! I'm going to keep the introduction short since I'm really excited to write this chapter and I don't want any idea to fly away from my confused mind.

Hope you are all making the best out of the first days of spring - although it still looks like winter to me here in Portugal.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 22/03/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Edited in: 22/03/16•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 29: Unappropriated kisses

Cody's P.O.V.

I took shower after the interview so I could freshen up for my wonderful date with Kylie. I had tried to seem excited for it the whole day but I really just wanted her to cancel or for it to end so quickly I won't remember anything tomorrow morning.

It's not that I don't like Kylie, I mean she is a sweet girl, but not the one I want to share dates and kisses with and doing so makes me feel like a traitor, even with Katherine's approval it feels wrong. My parents are also disappointed with me, they raised me to be a respectful gentleman, to do the right thing and treat woman like rare precious jewels, and at this moment I'm going against all of my standards in order to preserve and enhance my career.

I'm disgusted of my own self.

"Hey brother, can I come in?" Alli asked knowing on the door.

I looked down at myself wearing solely a towel around my waist and pondered it was a good sigh to let my little sister come in view to. I huffed sitting down on my bed and muttering a loud yes for her to walk it. I needed her fashion senses to help me look fierce, paparazzi needed to think I put it all into that date, although my spirit won't be there, but that won't see that anyways.

"Gross, you could have at least warned me you were naked" She protested covering her eyes with her hand.

"You're not seeing anything special, I'm covered, now please Alli, I need your help" I replied huffing in defeat.

"Tell me your problems" She said dramatically coming to sit next to me.

"I need to look good for this date but right now I'm inclined to wear a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt" I admitted letting my back fall on my mattress "Can you arrange a good outfit for tonight? Something that screams sexy and classic, but not too formal"

She didn't waste a minute getting up and putting together an amazing outfit for me. I'm not joking when I say that I would've gone to that date with a pair of sweatpants, I didn't feel motivated to roll out of my bed let alone dress up for a fake date.