Chapter 50: The first ever Australian squirrel

Hello! I'm extremely excited today and that has a very solid reason. So I'm turning eighteen in only two months - baby girl is becoming an adult - and my parents decided it's time for me to decide what I want to live for the next four years of college, they knew I wanted to go back home - to Gold Coast - so... They are changing my name to the original one! (In case you don't know, when I was born my parents named me Katherine which was my name for four years - and no my name has nothing to do with my story)

I'm packing right now and hoping my acceptance letters will arrive soon, although I'm positive I'll get in the college I want.

PS: this chapter is a little more romantic and has heated moments, it's nothing major to be honest but if you're not okay with it please skip Cody's point of view.

PPS: If you've read TDTUA please don't spoil, it has been already revealed the actual reason behind why Laura and Katherine don't get along but allow each reader to find it by themselves, thanks.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 11/06/16

•---------•----------•---------•----------•

Chapter 50: The first ever Australian squirrel

Cody's P.O.V.

Our breaths were erratic when I turned us in order to be on top of her. I kissed her lips tenderly and slowly deepened it as we engaged in a passionate kiss. My hands held her in place at the same time as they explored her bare warm skin. My body was covered by a thin layer of sweat due to the heat coming from outside. I pulled away slightly planting kisses away from her mouth creating a path of wet spots all the way to her sensitive neck. I got her to moan my name as I sucked on it being careful not to leave any proves of doing so.

The desire for pleasure invaded me blocking me from thinking straight. I dove into all the cravings I had and soon I was delicately brushing my lips against her collarbones with one of my hands clutching the sheets near her head. The amount of things I wanted to do to her body were countless and it took everything in my being to stop me from taking it too far.

I pulled away a few millimetres breathing heavily against her neck as I talked myself into stopping. I felt her hands hit my chest and I pulled away a tad bit more looking at her confused. Her face held a mix of pleasure and anxiety which concerned me but soon it all vanished when she pushed me away rolling me over. Her moves were swiftly and careful, as if I was a piece of porcelain, yet confident and sexy.

Katherine straddled me slowly bending her body to kiss my lips, the time she took to reach me killed me inside and I considered grabbing her face and pulling her to me with my whole strength, luckily for her I controlled my instincts and let her do it at her own pace. Truth to be told when she kissed me gently all I wanted to do was to caress her and love her in the most delicately way I know.